Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Chris sutton

Has brought a house near roughton so i have been told. Honest. If this isc the case, is he coming to see out his carear with the club that gave him a break. He apparently said he would like to come back, and with his contract out in the summer, and enough money in the bank i reckon he might want to come back to his roots. He would be great with Earnshaw. Lets Hope.

Watched him play today against Villa and he still has a lot to offer both up front and at the back.  The trouble is I think Bruce will try and keep him at Birmingham.

chris Sutton is retiring at the end of the season i believe.. my mate Works for Ledan windows and they have been doing the windows for his house for quite some time now... since before Christmas...

jas :)

Hes hardly set the world on fire at Brum...got his first goal today I believe.Could break Mike Sherons low scoring record I suppose :)

[quote user="Herb"]Hes hardly set the world on fire at Brum...got his first goal today I believe.
Could break Mike Sherons low scoring record I suppose :)
[/quote]

or Andy hughes number of games for an Awful player (one of the worst to ever disgrace the shirt)

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Herb"]Hes hardly set the world on fire at Brum...got his first goal today I believe.
[/quote]

or Andy hughes number of games for an Awful player (one of the worst to ever disgrace the shirt)

[/quote]

Thats a bit harsh considering that you''ve stated that you admire him, still they say ''you always hurt the one you love''.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats a bit harsh considering that you''ve stated that you admire him, still they say ''you always hurt the one you love''.

[/quote]

especially when the let you down again and again and again and again.........    Keep the Faith... Head in the Sand...  Stupidity in management....   Live in the past...  The NCFC way....

WORTHY OUT

Chris Sutton was planning to end his career at Carrow road, he was due to move to his new house in Roughton and he and his 5 kids had already been to check the primary school out in Roughton, but Worthy didnt want to sign him so he went to brum instead, his house is now nearly complete and ready to live in, saw it a few weeks ago.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Chris Sutton was planning to end his career at Carrow road, he was due to move to his new house in Roughton and he and his 5 kids had already been to check the primary school out in Roughton, but Worthy didnt want to sign him so he went to brum instead, his house is now nearly complete and ready to live in, saw it a few weeks ago.[/quote]

That sounds like worthy. Perhaps he''ll chave a change of heart in the summer.