Sign in to follow this  
Chris Meadows

Congrats Rossi J

just been called up for england U18''s and is going to miss weekend games and his big chance, we have ryan jarvis england U19, cave brown scotland U19 and spillane ireland U17 captain and also hendo england U20 so ther is talent there so use it worthy

[quote user="pete"]

Joe Lewis also junior England keeper for various U16,17 etc.

But will Rossi get a game?, more likely than with Worthy.  

[/quote]

its Rossi''s chance to throw it in Nigels face i suppose

Okay, let''s see what we know and what we don''t know.

We know Chris Meadows is 17 and he''s from Lowestoft. We don''t know what his real name is. We know Iwan was originally from Lowestoft but we don''t know where he lives now ( it may still be Lowestoft ). We do know Iwan is older than 17 but we don''t know how old he is. While we''re waiting for Miss Marple, I''m going to take a stab and suggest that Iwan is Chris Meadows father, that they live in the same house but refuse to speak to one another in person.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

We know Chris Meadows is 17 and he''s from Lowestoft. We don''t know what his real name is. We know Iwan was originally from Lowestoft but we don''t know where he lives now ( it may still be Lowestoft ). We do know Iwan is older than 17 but we don''t know how old he is. While we''re waiting for Miss Marple, I''m going to take a stab and suggest that Iwan is Chris Meadows father, that they live in the same house but refuse to speak to one another in person.

[/quote]

very, very, funny but i think this is a typical case of multipul personality disorder, very common in suffolk where often the only person who makes any sense is your self!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

One things for certain Yankee, it proves all the best posters come from Gods own waiting room.......................Lowestoft!.

A place so good, they''re still building it.[;)]

I''ve been searching for the place where I want to have my ashes scattered from one day Wizard. Given this strong recommendation from you I may choose Lowestoft. Do you think you could handle that? Incidentally, do you think the comments from Rainbow above are a back-handed shot at you or were his comments intended for me? I thought the two of you were buddies????

Good grief! It''s nice to see some good-natured humour on the board again. I''ve missed it.

Keep it up guys and gals.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

One things for certain Yankee, it proves all the best posters come from Gods own waiting room.......................Lowestoft!.

A place so good, they''re still building it.[;)]

[/quote] Well said Wiz!

Good Effort Yankee but Columbo you aint!!!!

You could look just below my name and it says I live in London.

Also I''m 26, I would have had to start earlier than even the horniest of Youths on Whitton Estate to have fathered a child at 9. (No not my area)

I was just curious as I often look at posts from "Chris Meadows Junior" and think....I don''t remember writing that!!!!! At first I thought it was early senility. I also thought it was someone registering under my name to annoy me, but then nothing derogitory has been written.....yet!!

Anyway it appears Junior has gone quiet on us.

Could that be because the drugs have started to work again?   You''r back to your good old self and that nasty junior Mr Meadows is back in his box again (until next time...)!!!