Sign in to follow this  
Pape Diop

a positive point if i*s*ich get promoted

At least if the scum do get promoted then we are guarenteed not to finish bottom. And secondly with their joke of a so called "defence" in the premiership it would cuase hundreds of comedy moments gurenteed!

That is if they dont either ("unfortunately"???) heartbreakingly either missout on play offs totally or lose painfully in the actual play offs!

well i hope they do, i have said this before and yes, been shot down, but what the hell

at the risk of going over old ground, my reasons are:

one - six easy points next year lol

two - will make the east of england stand out again, all we get recognition for these days is being "an easy commute from london, and cheaper than surrey" - have these londoners not realised we actually like it here and love being two hours away from them - so for more than just a cheap commuter haven (not forgetting a lovely place to bring up a young family!), we will hopefully be the new ''footballing hotbed''.

three - most important to me, i have lived in suffolk for most of my life, in fact now i live in norwich i actually miss them (sad, but true), the banter and joking in deepest suffolk is wonderful and i do miss it, however, i am so, so proud to live in norwich now. I have had many ipswich friends over the years and really they are just the same as us, real football fans, not glory hunting premier league fans who have never been to a game live. My two kids suffered the man u element at school - as a result ipswich and norwich fans stuck together and family friendships were formed - i also know a lot of those blue people as a result of being on their message boards!!! Great banter, great people.