Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Best ever Norwich away kit?

Ive recently bought a 1995/6 blue Norwch and Peteborough away kit (off ebay)

in my opinion that was the best that we have had in recent times,(also that white and purple one was good) and i also think we should stay away from green next season. its obvious that we have little success in it.

anyone like to offer any different suggestions as to the best ever ncfc away kit and also suggestions as to next years strip.

jlc

not sure to previous seasons, but i would like to see something a bit brighter next season. maybe wiil be easier for the players to pick out a pass...

[quote user="no1canary"]not sure to previous seasons, but i would like to see something a bit brighter next season. maybe wiil be easier for the players to pick out a pass...[/quote] I agree. I really like the green kit but i''ll be glad when it goes because we never seem to win when wearing it. Maybe that''s just because we can''t win away in general though!! :-(

the all white one was my favourite. Agree the green is working very well, maybe black with bright green trim would be nice. Most black kits are ok. Just losing the silly collars would please me mind you

[quote user="Chris MacDonald"]

that looks like a tesco uniform....

i think the best one was the all white one from 1997/98.. very swish :)

jas :)

[/quote]

I think some of the lads would look more like efficient workers in a tesco uniform than a norwich kit!!

Loved the Asics (86/87ish) white with green diagonal stripes, that one is on a par with the Ribero 92/93 white and ''cracked'' purple one with Norwich & Peterborough as sponsors.