Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

How Can i contact Doncaster or Mumby

suggest that to maximise the chances of your letter getting through, you spell roger munby''s name correctly

I think maybe the best way to get in contact with Mr Doncaster and Mr Munby, is that on Saturday, put the word about near the main entrance, that you''re a £10 million lottery winner; and that you''re willing to put a considerable amount of your winnings into the club you love!

"SHAZZAM!" Within an instant,  Mr Doncaster will be polishing your NIKE''s with his tongue, whilst Mr Munby is giving you a piggy-back to the boardroom, offering his gold-plated fountain pen as a gift to you as you sign the cheque!

Then, a sheepskin padded seat will be yours, alongside Delia and Mickey Wynn for life.............May I suggest, that you purchase some Firefighters'' breathing apparatus - as Mickey enjoys the occasional ciggy!...allegedly! ;~) 

Don''t try writing your message on the Carrow road pitch in 20 foot high dayglo letters shortly before kickoff!

That''s the one place they''re obviously not looking these days.

I wrote separate letters to Doncaster, Mumby and Delia a couple of months ago. And got letters back. Totally unimpressed with Delia''s replie, from the other two Doncaster on behalf of Mumby it was the typical spin and we have to judge Nigel on the positive things he has done such as away at Ipswich and Sheffield U. I was totally unimpressed!

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]Someone please can i have an e-maoil adress or something so that i can contact someone.[/quote]

You will remember prior to the meeting NCISA had with the board on 13th March that several of you on here requested that I say this or ask that etc. Well as you know from my post after  the meeting I gave Neil Doncaster a long list of questions and proposals. He has come back to me today and suggested that reather than use a middle man (me!), it would be better if you contacted him directly and he can address your concerns in person. He has asked me to give out a telephone number 01603 218707 and an email address NeilD@ncfc-canaries.co.uk .Good luck!