Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

on a lighter note

has anyone an a amusing moment from c road this season ? you know ,sort of "it will be all right on the night " sort of thing , something that has made you laugh , share it with us if you have. now the seasons over i think this is in order .for me the funniness thing i saw was against crewe the 2 nd match of the season, when the heavens opened up the rain was so hard you could not see across the park ,i looked at dario gradi with his hat on ,a raincoat as well looking comfortable, i looked across to dear old nidge he stood there with a t shirt on a pair of shorts and trainers,by half time he was soaked to the skin , he squelshed past down the tunnel , i thought this fellow has now got to give a serious team talk, now players notice this sort of thing ,they are not daft, players do indeed notice someone telling them what to do in a drenched state , shivering, water running out of the crotch of his shorts, i can imagine hux looking at him and thinking ,the bedraggled tit can''t keep himself out of the rain or dry never mind telling me how to play football , he came out for the second half in the same state, i should have realized the season was over then.

funny moments when they announced that no alcohol was available in barclay and jarrold, then said it was again!

also when hucks and drury both took a throw-in at the same time!

Yeah, my funniest moment of the season so far was a game just after Xmas (can''t remember exactly which one) when we were shooting towards the River End and we had a linesman who was making some truly awful decisions. Anyway, I was being my usual irrational self shouting and swearing about him when I thought I should calm it down cos I was sitting amongst a group of very young and pretty old spectators, one bloke looked 80 plus and particularly frail so I didn''t think he would appreciate my ranting. The next bad decision, and he turned to us all  and shouted "Where the f****n hell did they find this c***?" We all absolutely fell about and the thought of it is actually making me chuckle at the moment.  [:)]   

funniest one for me was afro man warming up earlier on this season, think he played for hull.

poor lad, sporting a don king style rampant fro was the victim of so much chanting even his team mates were taking the p155, flem was warming up and gave the kid a load of abuse too. it got to the stage where he went to the bench to escape it and then heard "Where''s the afro gone, where''s the afro gone?"

[quote user="steve hale"]watching Etuhu trying to play football for me
[/quote]

that stoke lad that missed that chance and put it over the river end... and the ground chanting "oh jonny Wilkinson" to him

jas :)