Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Woodcock

What you can take thing for next saturday

I ask you all about Next Saturday when Norwich play at home to Preston at Carrow Road.
So I will know what you want to take thing to see match. As like take scarf, banner, flag or other.

So next Saturday I will take all as two Scarf, Banner, flag and other.
But I take two different in my Car. As I also got two Picture of Norwich to said"Goodbye to Division one and Weclome into Premiership". And other one I got little Flag at Line of Radio.

So you can allow them on your own car or your Family Car. If you can do it.
As two Picture was from their web as Pinkun so then you will print them two and cut the side of left and right then you write down what I said then you put them on window of Car as I do.

What will you like to take thing for Next Saturday.

Am travelling from Kent will have the scarf hanging out the window all the way... Might even rescue my old bobble hat. Well, maybe not.. Ei Ei Ei O!

Christopher,
Nice to see you back on here my friend.I will be wearing my ncfc shirt signed by Hucks,and taking a flag and wearing a funny yellow and green hat.Hope you have a lovely day next Saturday and make sure you sing loudly.

city angel

just don''t tell anyone your predictions and if you dare predict us to lose

i will never buy you another orange and lemonade as long as i live!!!

the hat suits you by the way lol

I''m a 36 year old bloke and I''m thinking of painting my face green and yeller for Saturday. Am i sad,mad or both?? Bravo win or die.

I hope the cheeseheads all take their cheeseboard signs. I hope to have some more done for them by the weekend. (Watch the cheeseboard thread for updates on my progress. I still need someone to collect them from me at about 2 pm on Saturday outside the ground!) I shall take my flag, I think. No doubt some misery will ask me not to wave it as it will upset them!

Temp, I am in the away end too (will be a little odd). I was going to wear my shirt under another top because it doesn''t have a collar. At full time change shirts and join the party. What do you think?

I bought a 14" Magnetic Norwich City badge and stuck it right on the front of my Yellow Megane Sport, looks great. You may have seen me driving around the city all week with it. So I will be coming to the ground in that.

gazza,
Have never once predicted that we will lose and dont intend to start now.As for orange and lemonade would prefer a large white wine and yes I like the hat too although it did look better on the policeman we dressed up at Watford!!