Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Sign here if you are going to the protest

sorry just read it on worthyout.co.uk

yep i should think me and my friend will be there! Juninho?

Fraid not i''ll be marooned in deepest Sussex playing back garden hoofball with the little''un, sorry i mean football im obsessed with that word - but good luck and may there be many more !

Hooooooooofball

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]It would be a definite YES if I could make it to the game!!! I''ll be there in spirit!! ;-)[/quote]

Same Here, Good Luck to everyone who protests on Saturday. May your voice be heard!!!!

im with alex harvey-jones and tom ncfc on this one , but give a big "worthy out "for me please

No.  Let''s get behind our team, rather than get on their backs again after one defeat.

[quote user="Dicky"]No.  Let''s get behind our team, rather than get on their backs again after one defeat.[/quote]

what and be true supporters and not fair weather ones.........yer avin a laff :-)

Its certainly been an intersting turnaround from the positivity that was pre - Burnley, and the negativity that has come flooding back since. Everyone was really looking forward to the push at the playoffs before hand, and now, its back to the build up to the Stoke game.

I still reckon that there is an outside chance that we might be able to do it!! But my glass is always half full... a la Fat Barman perhaps?

[quote user="Dicky"]No.  Let''s get behind our team, rather than get on their backs again after one defeat.[/quote]

who bloody cares - we cannot now make the play-offs the season is over.  Now it is time for the fans to make any feelings they have known.  

Also Dicky, the manner of the defeat was the real problem - it encompassed poor tactics, poor team selection, poor motivation, we looked a disorganised team,  a team unable to pass the ball, unable to take a decent throw in let alone a decent free kick.  Add to that disinterested players, players whom cant pass or control the ball!!

All against a team whom had lost 6 on the bounce.... PATHETIC

THESE PLAYERS AND THIS MANAGER DESERVE ALL THE CRAP THEY GET, THEY HAVE BEEN APPALLING THIS SEASON AND ON TOO OFTEN DONT LOOK LIKE THEY GIVE A CRAP

the fact we are 9th makes it so evident that even with a few decent performances we could be in teh play-offs.  But we have had barely one good game all season....  DIRE

A TOTAL DISGRACE

Respect your right to choose not to protest, Dicky, but why exactly does protesting constitute getting on the players backs?

At the end of the day, people attending the protest are there for two things;

1. To show discontent at the performance and incompetance of Nigel Worthington as manager
  2. To show support for the 16 players at the football match of their team.

People that protest are no less supportive of the players than you are. 

Answer me this; if there was no game - just a protest - would you attend? If not, why not? 

No. I travel to Norwich to hopefully enjoy the match/day. Starting off with a protest is hardly conducive to achieving that.

i share the disappointments - and also concur with many opinions on Nigel''s tactics and signings - but compare last weeks forum with this weeks and then see how fickle some of you are. We all have mood swings depending on results but its getting to the point where some are getting more of a buzz from losing than winning.

That''s not to say I want Worthy to stay however. I think we need a fresh start. I just don''t feel it strong enough to join the sheep.

I would support the protest if it was a consistent process - instead what we see is fair weather protesters - only protesting when we lose a game or two - once we win a couple the protests are cancelled - either be consistent or forget it.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I would support the protest if it was a consistent process - instead what we see is fair weather protesters - only protesting when we lose a game or two - once we win a couple the protests are cancelled - either be consistent or forget it.[/quote]

That''s ridiculous. Completely ridiculous.

If there was a protest march against Sheffield Utd, the protestors would then have been accused of protesting for the sake of protesting and not supporting the game.

Fact of the matter is that against Leeds and Sheffield Utd we saw a dramatic turn around in performance. We saw a chance of slipping into the play offs, of "turning the corner" if you will. The Burnley game - the catastrophic no show - highlighted with tremendous transparency the continued problems the club has.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

No. I travel to Norwich to hopefully enjoy the match/day. Starting off with a protest is hardly conducive to achieving that.

i share the disappointments - and also concur with many opinions on Nigel''s tactics and signings - but compare last weeks forum with this weeks and then see how fickle some of you are. We all have mood swings depending on results but its getting to the point where some are getting more of a buzz from losing than winning.

That''s not to say I want Worthy to stay however. I think we need a fresh start. I just don''t feel it strong enough to join the sheep.

[/quote]

Even more ridiculous than HC''s post below.

If you have been enjoying the level of football that is(n''t) played Carrow Road at the minute, then fair enough. If you enjoy watching hoofball played by a bunch of journeymen and a couple of talented players then, again, fair enough. Personally if I wanted to see decent hoofball I''d go watch my local team Lincoln City (they''re far better at it, might I add, they''ve forged a yearly play off position doing it).

Fact is the protest is more about the style of football played than the manager himself. The continued lack of attacking, fluid football that NCFC has built it''s name and reputation on is a major issue, and the three games in which we have shown that style of play (the two Sheff Utd and Southampton home) have seen us blow away the opposition.

It''s ridiculous to think that just because the protestors chose not to organise a protest against Sheffield Utd that it makes them "fickle". Further, it''s even more ridiculous to suggest that we wanting Nigel out and protesting makes us "sheep". We are not content with what we have spent very good money on watching this season.

Enjoy your contentment and your hoofball football - because your contentment to allow this to continue is the only thing you''ll be "enjoying" at Carrow Road in the near future. 

If the main aim of the protests is to throw Worthy out - then the protests should be constant, irrespective of the results - otherwise it is turn coat, fair weather tactics which in my opinion is nonsence - either you want him out or you don''t, make your mind up. 

It is unfair to say the fans who are protesting are fickle, they agreed to a "truce" to give the players/club a bit of respite, the result at Burnley has highlighted the fact that if anybody is fickle it is the players, 17 defeats now and many "no shows" within those defeats.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

who bloody cares - we cannot now make the play-offs the season is over.  Now it is time for the fans to make any feelings they have known.  

Also Dicky, the manner of the defeat was the real problem - it encompassed poor tactics, poor team selection, poor motivation, we looked a disorganised team,  a team unable to pass the ball, unable to take a decent throw in let alone a decent free kick.  Add to that disinterested players, players whom cant pass or control the ball!!

All against a team whom had lost 6 on the bounce.... PATHETIC

THESE PLAYERS AND THIS MANAGER DESERVE ALL THE CRAP THEY GET, THEY HAVE BEEN APPALLING THIS SEASON AND ON TOO OFTEN DONT LOOK LIKE THEY GIVE A CRAP

the fact we are 9th makes it so evident that even with a few decent performances we could be in teh play-offs.  But we have had barely one good game all season....  DIRE

A TOTAL DISGRACE

[/quote]qThe problem is this has been said all season when it simply has not been true. People like you wrote our chances off before Christmas before the Sheff Utd result.The negativity that followed has made our club look like league two contenders! Want to know why? Because I have heard more possitve support coming out of teams down there this season than I have Carrow Road.If people had started being upset around three weeks ago I would give it some credit but the fact that the Norwich City Supporters Group or whatever they are called came out and said "Worthington Out - we think!" goes to show you how much this club has slipped in support.Last season we outsung nearly everyone and did incredibly well with the resources at hand and the size of the squad we had - although people seem reluctant to accept that.I will keep saying it  - I will not back anyone that wants something done unless they are reasonable about it and can handle themselves in a matter that should deserve an ear to listen to. Is it no wonder that our board will not listen to this "voice"? You need a spokesperson that can cut out all of the rubbish and provide something that the board can not ignore - that  means no BS!Also I refuse to back the Fans Group! They are not a democratic body and I didnt elect Mr Blower to speak for me. More than a few times now they have made politcal slips and have fired their mouths off before thinking.If your opinion lies with getting Worthington out then you all need to get together and collectively do something other than form a rabbal that can be dispersed for a couple of weeks by a win or by a few standard comments from the club.Have the club been consistant this season? Has the manager - probably not. Have the players - defenitely not. Has the board - boarderline depending on your opinion. Have the fans - more than likely. But the most inconsistant thing this season has to be the performance of the "fans group" and the Worthington outers who quite honestly couldnt organise a proverbial in a brewery.Get it together - get it sorted and then you can go places. At the moment its just a bunch of disgruntled fans moaning that we are not still in the premiership or one spot outside of it.Neither of these arguments carry any weight.