Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Worthy has little time for cheating!!!

I tell ya worthy has no grounds to talk about honesty:

1999/2000 - In August, Peter Taylor''s (winless) charges travelled to Blackpool to face Worthington''s lot.
All was going swimmingly for the Gills, winning one nil halfway through the second half when things took a turn for the worse.
Two Blackpool players went down injured. Gills keeper Vince Bartram sportingly cleared into touch for them to receive treatment. Upon the resumption of play, the Blackpool players - instructed by Worthington - ignored what they had already said (and general sportsmanship) by going on the attack, culminating in a cross being headed home by John Murphy. All hell broke loose, but the goal stood and the cheating scumbag came out after the game and said: "It''s all part of the game". The two points dropped ultimately cost us automatic promotion...

But it didnt all go well for the cheating hoofball manager at blackpool that season

13/12/99 But then again, there''s the fact that Blackpool are currently second from bottom of division 2 with a team described by Seasiders.net webmaster as "total garbage, worst Blackpool side ever seen".

23/12/99 Nigel Worthington leaves "by mutual consent"

"Nigel Worthington believes the honesty of his players is beyond question - but he would have no hesitation in laying down the law if anyone allowed their standards to slip"

He''s one to talk!!! Why hasn''t he gone yet, he wasn''t good enough for Blackpool so why the hell is he here!

[quote user="maninyellowslacks"]Really, the idiot cheated me out of over £300 at the start of the season [/quote]

Oh really? You think your 300 quid season ticket entitles to see us win every game, or play every game like Brazil?

Never heard such a load of old bollox - go support Chelski.

herb

Thanks for putting a statement into my own words for me and if you wish to be insulting then please be kind enough to determine what you need to insult me about. My comment is off the cuff and somewhat tongue in cheek in case you had failed to bother to notice that but I    do believe that my £300 entitles me to not have to see the inane and occassionally useless crap that has been dished up this season.

I am 39 and have followed Norwich fully since I was 13 years old, I can allow myself a small amount of comparison having been a season ticket holder for as many years as I could, so I expect to see them:

• try to pass the ball
  • play like a coordinated team unit
  • play like they have some idea of what should be going on
  • be effectively managed
  • be effectively trained
  • play with some passion
  • and maybe cheating aside a little of the attacking style that Chelsea dominate with wouldn''t go amiss

As you have assumed what I meant with my statement I will assume that you are happy to watch Norwich play as they have regardless and will accept whatever is dished up before you without question. I would attend and pay no matter what as I am a City fan, always have been always will be but what we get is not what we should and yes I would quite happily wish us to play like Brazil every game, who wouldn''t.

Win, lose or draw for me is secondary as long as we play to the best of our ability because we cannot beat everyone we play but we must try to and lately we don''t bother

Please be assured, in case you again get the wrong end of the stick, that the above is somewhat tongue in cheek also