Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

sign here if you back the board and worthy

Yes, and Southampton will finish above us in the table next season, you can guarantee that 100%.

Because Burley is a better Manager, no question.

[quote user="djb"]A couple of seasons ago Norwich were playing some of the best football in the division so why cant we do it again?[/quote]

You tell me??  because we hoof it perhaps....  These are the managers tactics.... 2years ago we were 12th untill hucks turned up

I back Nigel Worthington 100% he has proved that he is more than capable of doing a good job for us over 5 years, unlike others i''m not going to become hysterical and go into panic mode because of one below average season.

another huge show of support for the "majority" LMFAO

This board has how many members?

And Worthy cant get more than a handful of people to support him.

(same old faces who would never admit they are wrong)

Thats some "majority"

As for throwing the board into the question, it should be always remmembered that any board will publically back its manager 100% right up to the very second they sack him.

Anyone who confuses public board support with their real feelings is misguided.

Thats why they call it the "dreaded" vote of confidence.

I really fail to see how anyone can support Worthington.   What exactly ARE his achievements?   He got us promoted but then managed to get us relegated again immediately without winning 1 game away from home - I''ll say that again in case anyone thinks his achievements are greater than me - NO wins away from home.   He got us to a play-off final which we lost (so where''s the success in that I ask you?).

What other evidence is there that he is a good manager?  Please would someone explain as I haven''t seen a lot of evidence from the KTF crowd...come on King of Latvia, make your defence.   I''m not one of the shouters, I like a good debate, show me the evidence....!

Hi Nigel Worthington here,

Just to say, in my defence, that I haven''t liked what I''ve seen for much of this season, there''s been some crazy situations that we have allowed to happen this season and we have got to learn from that.

You''ve seen a lot of  games where there has been a loads of passion out there so I don''t think that is something you can accuse the players of lacking.

We won''t let our heads go down and we are prepared to fight, scrap and roll our sleeves up and the work rate has been excellent.

When we do the basics right we look a decent side. When we don''t we look less than average. It''s something we have got to sort out and make sure we get right.

But otherwise the attitude has been first class.

Thank you