Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

OH NO!...Not another Worthy out protest.

We win a game and it''s Worthy in......We lose a game and it''s Worthy out.How can we ever get behind Delia and the team like this?

It will always be Worthy out until he goes, its just a win which is the exception deflates the cogniscenti for a brief period.  The Worthy Outers are realists and know demo''s after positive performances will attract such ridicule, but really ought to be consistent which they will be once play offs not a possibility which may be after saturday.

It was hardly Worthy in, After the Sheff Utd and Leeds match we gave him some breathing space but after the disaster of Burnley you can''t carry on!

Did you watch the Burnley game, it was one of the worst i''ve ever seen! Yeah Worthy did well for a few match but we deserve premiership football and worthy ain''t going to deliver! I''m not calling for the board to go, as I think they''re alright (Remember Hucks came from the boards pockets)

Worthy Out!

[quote user="Honest Joe"]We win a game and it''s Worthy in......We lose a game and it''s Worthy out.

How can we ever get behind Delia and the team like this?

[/quote]

Oh please. So the match at Burnley was satisfactory to you, was it?

People seem very keen on pointing out the subsiduary issue of credibility when concerning the Worthy Out protest, but don''t seem to realise that credibility is beyond the point; it needs to be done, Worthy needs to go and that needs to remain in the forefront of people''s mind, not the credibility for simply not organising a protest against Sheffield Utd.

The organisers I might add are doing this totally voluntarily, and it does actually take time and effort to organise such protests (the amount of paper work required by the police is ridiculous) and furthermore, if they had protested against Sheffield Utd I bet people like you would be complaining of a lack of support shown to the club.

Ridiculous.

I think you will actually find it was the fickle minority who thought like that and since November ive always wanted him out and will continue doing so!

[quote user="Honest Joe"]We win a game and it''s Worthy in......We lose a game and it''s Worthy out.

How can we ever get behind Delia and the team like this?

[/quote]

To be fair to the Worthy Outers Joe, they still want him out even when we do win.

At least they are consistant, unlike Worthy''s team!.

I just feel that Delia said give it to the end of the season to get behind her and Worthy and the team but if we constantly change our minds we''ll never get behind them.Surely you want us to be united.

The only mind changing has been from Worthy supporters to Worthy outers. Its taken me a while to get there, but I want a change to re-invigorate the team I love. I am appalled at a whole host of performances this season, I was appalled by the pathetic and feeble attempt to stay up last season until it was virtually too late.

One win, two wins, five wins won''t change my mind. He''s left me with some good memories has Nigel, but his time is up and he and the Board need to realise it.

I hate to say it buit when norwich fans get so agitated about this sort of thing there is someting wrong... We are not fickle west ham fans, chelsea fans or crap man utd fans. when city protest there is some reason behind it...

We are seriously underacheiving.

the manager is failing to get the best from the players.

the manager has spent badly - with 3 milklion for a player whom oesnt fit into the way he pl;ays the worst of them all!a

the manager has lost the plot - a fully fit squad and left backs are in midfield!!!!

[quote user="Honest Joe"]I just feel that Delia said give it to the end of the season to get behind her and Worthy and the team but if we constantly change our minds we''ll never get behind them.

Surely you want us to be united.
[/quote]

Joe, of course we (meaning the suppporters) want to be united behind our team.  All we want to do is go along to a game and support the team and be entertained.  To see all the team trying their best and having sufficient skills to warrant a place in a championship team.

This is not what we are seeing though is it?  Most of the team couldn''t give a monkey''s (sorry evil) about this club, the manager is clueless and comes up with excuses, not solutions.  The board just sit on their hands, hoping things will get better, and us, yes us, we are supposed to just wait and see.  Well that''s up to each and every one of us.  I don''t want to see this standard of football.  I want to see it played as it should be played.  On the floor by a team committed to the club.  When that happens the protests etc will cease.  This game, I believe is supposed to be about entertainment. 

I don''t think the board could expect a better bunch of supporters. We are the best in the championship.  Season tickets headed for sell out again I believe.  United in our passion and belief, yes. United behind what is happening on the pitch at the moment, no.  Our present team and management are a joke.  It''s time for big changes.  Some of us want to start to change the way our football is played at Carrow Road, and the first of those changes is to appoint someone who knows what football is meant to be.  Someone who can motivate the team and show respect for our club and the fans. 

[quote user="Honest Joe"]I just feel that Delia said give it to the end of the season to get behind her and Worthy and the team but if we constantly change our minds we''ll never get behind them.

Surely you want us to be united.
[/quote]Did they specify which season??!! patience is a virtue....being taken for a pratt aint!

Worthy isnt going anywhere this season, so get used to the idea.

Lets get behind the team instead of whinging and whining ...