Sign in to follow this  
Mariner

We who have little faith

Yes, we have renewed the tickets, the package is secure. After all, we should miss it all terribly if we didn''t go.  There is even a sort of pleasant resignation in watching our decline.  But there is anger as well, in that I have almost no faith in the judgement of those making the decisions at Carrow Road.  When I see contracts being awarded to young players and others leaving the Club, I just hope this time we have kept the right ones.  I do realise we can''t keep them all but it is indicative of my doubts about the people in charge of the playing side of the Club.    It would be nice to think we can regroup at the end of the season and prepare for a challenge next time around but I have little confidence this will happen.   Without substantial change we shall keep muddling along with every reverse bringing forth yet another fanciful report from Mr. Worthington.  The Board, I suppose will continue to back the management.   How sad it is when the solution becomes the problem.

I too like many others despair at the thought of Worthington being in charge next season and can''t beleive that the board would be so stupid so as to allow this to happen.

However, i fear that they may have already made up their minds.

But i don''t see what difference it will make. Sure a few players might come and go during the summer but that won''t change anything.

Worthington is a dead man walking.

We had very poor preparation for the Premiership, we were ill prepared for the Championship, do we look like we are building for next season and beyond? We''ve had more loans this season than the Labour ''weasels'', ''Creepy'' Tories and the ''Ooh err?'' Lib Dems put together!.....It doesn''t indicate to me, that by ignoring the miniscule gathering of young players of this club - that we are building for the future!

It really pains me, that our opponent''s over the border - who have their financial backs to the wall, are using their youth policy to excellent effect! When we are content to acquire average players on loan; who are either ''journeymen''  or, are being put out to grass by their present employers - with the majority having had more clubs than Tiger Woods......

Our Manager is set in his ways......and I don''t think he''s going to change! I have little faith in his ideals and plans for the future of this club! I also believe, that the NCFC board need to remove their yellow tinted welding goggles, and look beyond the few remaining fixtures and quickly re-assess the current situation, because next season is going to be a real ''toughy''.......Thanks Nigel, it''s been an emotional experience..........time for you to go and talk ''hoofball'' over a frothing pint of footballing ignorance, with your coaching mentor ''Uncle Howard Wilkinson''...[S]   

Good post. We have renewed our tickets too.  I love seeing the Canaries win, but win, lose or draw I enjoy going to Carrow Road and watching my team play. Simple.