Feedthewolf

Vote for Supporter Panel members!

23 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Four of them mention Communication so vote for them and hope the result is a Supporter Engagement Plan to match Brentfords.

But where are you, lets be havin ya.

You had me on the palm of your hand, you had my vote, and now you let me down.

26 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Four of them mention Communication so vote for them and hope the result is a Supporter Engagement Plan to match Brentfords.

I'm not stirring, I genuinely have no idea but how is the shortlist decided? Is it vote based even at that point?

The Fan Engagement Plan will have to reflect the new EFL requirements, which, the FSA considers to be more onerous than the Premier League’s previous one.

Of course, comparisons to other clubs FEP’s is irrelevant, the content of any document can become meaningless, actions are louder than words.. 

Just now, Wibble said:

But where are you, lets be havin ya.

You had me on the palm of your hand, you had my vote, and now you let me down.

My application went in. It is their selection process with no clarity as to how they drafted the shortlist.

Perhaps that itself is part of the issue in that a high proportion of those who have been shortlisted identify Communication as an issue.

Just now, essex canary said:

My application went in. It is their selection process with no clarity as to how they drafted the shortlist.

Perhaps that itself is part of the issue in that a high proportion of those who have been shortlisted identify Communication as an issue.

You maybe dont have enough followers on various platforms,having followers seems to be the key, amongst other dubious posts.

Its all a load of bumfluff anyway, just more self importantism, im a better fam than you. Jesus, its 2 hours in a stadium once a week. Why do i need all this information, i dont want them to care what i do and i definatley dont care what they do.

Entertain me for 90 minutes, rest is worthless drivel

56 minutes ago, Wibble said:

You maybe dont have enough followers on various platforms,having followers seems to be the key, amongst other dubious posts.

Its all a load of bumfluff anyway, just more self importantism, im a better fam than you. Jesus, its 2 hours in a stadium once a week. Why do i need all this information, i dont want them to care what i do and i definatley dont care what they do.

Entertain me for 90 minutes, rest is worthless drivel

I’d vote for you to join the panel with those views. The minutes would certainly be more interesting than anything I’ve read before. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d vote for you to join the panel with those views. The minutes would certainly be more interesting than anything I’ve read before. 

How do we write 'Wibble' on our ballot paper?

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Missed the boat unfortunately. 

Why would the anarchist candidate catch a boat? You need to give your head a wibble.

11 hours ago, GMF said:

The Fan Engagement Plan will have to reflect the new EFL requirements, which, the FSA considers to be more onerous than the Premier League’s previous one.

Of course, comparisons to other clubs FEP’s is irrelevant, the content of any document can become meaningless, actions are louder than words.. 

Good news re the first paragraph.

The real key must be to do the job with conviction from the outset rather than slavish adherence to the bureaucracy albeit the latter needs to be met. The likes of Brentford and Luton suggest there is or can be a link between high quality performance on and off the field. Let us hope going forward that all Panel members embrace that as the principle we should have at NCFC and never settle for less.

14 hours ago, GMF said:

Interesting and varied choice of candidates there. 👍

A very good shortlist, hopefully lots of diverse characters with skills similar to the original 12 and replacement 6!

15 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Now on official site.

Choose any six from the list of following 12. There's a certain name missing from this list that I must say does not surprise me...

👍Thanks - I'd have missed this otherwise.

20 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Now on official site.

Choose any six from the list of following 12. There's a certain name missing from this list that I must say does not surprise me...

Cheers Wolfo. Hard to chose on such  brief resumes....especially as none seemed to contain any barely hidden agendas. Where were all the self righteous majorminor shareholders with impeccable investment histories? I demand a refund ...and i expect he does too. 

Good luck to all candidates, those that are elected may need to up their screening of emails.

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Cheers Wolfo. Hard to chose on such  brief resumes....especially as none seemed to contain any barely hidden agendas. Where were all the self righteous majorminor shareholders with impeccable investment histories? I demand a refund ...and i expect he does too. 

Good luck to all candidates, those that are elected may need to up their screening of emails.

Brief resumes, no evidence of shortlisting criteria, in some cases no real evidence of personal strengths or issues, communication is the dominant identified issue. All predictable and not transparent in a democratic sense.

44 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Brief resumes, no evidence of shortlisting criteria, in some cases no real evidence of personal strengths or issues, communication is the dominant identified issue. All predictable and not transparent in a democratic sense.

Time for another strongly worded email to the Ombudsman, methinks!

13 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Love the way he took the bait, so after a super Bass on the shore before 0500 this morning, catching Cambridgeo first cast on the transfer thread, Ethics absolutely chomped on my 'brief resume' top water bait. 

A lovely hat trick.....and cheers for the assist on my third.

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Better to ask Neil just like the friendly match tickets. At least the guys display open body language.

27 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Better to ask Neil just like the friendly match tickets. At least the guys display open body language.

No idea who Neil is. Don't care.

Here is Brentford's product that clearly sets the standard

Fan Engagement | Brentford FC

Brentford launches fan engagement plan | Brentford FC

FanEngagementPlan-23-24-FinalVersion (cloudinary.com)

21 to 24 year old ST's for £330 compared to £545 at Carrow Road. £50 cheaper for Standard Adult Ticket. Concessions in all parts of the Ground. No Away Membership fees for Season Ticket Holders. Pro-active plan to address the issue of ST Holder no shows. The Plan starting by reflecting on the history of Fan Engagement through Shareholding. 

A perfect guide to fulfilling S&J's initial pledge of the very best for supporters and to be leaders in the field.