Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Tommy Robinson arrested for being an illegal immigrant

53 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

You are one of the most prejudiced, one-eyed idiots I've ever come across, & there's a lot of competition, not least  on this MB.

I have no doubt that Yaxley-Lennon likes a fight. He seems to be highly emotional & prone to irrationality, & I'm pretty sure this will colour his narrative & as such his statements should be examined. He admits to having been a football hooligan. And he looks like a thug. But to condemn him & dismiss everything he says on those grounds & call him nothing but a liar is, to paraphrase the witch scene in MP's Holy Grail " cos he looks like one".

If you have any evidence to refute what he was saying in that video then please enlighten me. If you want to persuade other people to your view then that is the only way to do so. No amount of sneering, name-calling or unfounded assertions (bullying, in other words) is going to work.

But I suspect you're not concerned about that. We're all Deplorables as far as you & your ilk are concerned.

And, if that's the case you can f**k right off & play with the traffic (See? Easy isn't it).

I must admit it did cause me to remember a story I’d long since forgotten about.

I was doing a couple of shop fit outs in Queensgate in Peterborough just after the turn of the millennium and we had a local lad from the agency with us. One weekend him a his brother got a hiding off a gang of Pakistani lads, getting chased through the estate with scaffold poles. He got off reasonably lightly with some broken fingers and stitches in his head and his brother ended up in hospital with broken ribs and a collapsed lung. When the police came to see them they basically said there would be nothing they could do because the Muslim community would just close ranks making their job impossible, even though they had a pretty good idea who’d done it.

I remember thinking how strange that seemed (I wasn’t long out of my time myself) after growing up in a place that never saw anybody with as much as a sun tan, but the kid who’d had the kicking seemed totally unfazed by it, it was just the way it was where he grew up. We only lived an hour apart but it was a different world 

8 hours ago, Fen Canary said:

I must admit it did cause me to remember a story I’d long since forgotten about.

I was doing a couple of shop fit outs in Queensgate in Peterborough just after the turn of the millennium and we had a local lad from the agency with us. One weekend him a his brother got a hiding off a gang of Pakistani lads, getting chased through the estate with scaffold poles. He got off reasonably lightly with some broken fingers and stitches in his head and his brother ended up in hospital with broken ribs and a collapsed lung. When the police came to see them they basically said there would be nothing they could do because the Muslim community would just close ranks making their job impossible, even though they had a pretty good idea who’d done it.

I remember thinking how strange that seemed (I wasn’t long out of my time myself) after growing up in a place that never saw anybody with as much as a sun tan, but the kid who’d had the kicking seemed totally unfazed by it, it was just the way it was where he grew up. We only lived an hour apart but it was a different world 

Yes, Peterborough has a sizeable and increasing Islamic population.  Although not as high a proportion as some other places (e.g. Luton, Bradford, Blackburn, High Wycombe etc), the 2021 census showed approximately one in eight of the population was Muslim.  

Yes, that video is totally shocking at the corruption in the judiciary and police departments all falling over themselves to appease a religious minority. What really sticks in the throat is the number of ordinary people who have had their lives totally destroyed by the state machine. It sounds like something out of East Germany during the Cold War and not the UK today. It could happen to you or me just as easily as it happened to these poor unfortunate people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yellow hammer said:

Yes, that video is totally shocking at the corruption in the judiciary and police departments all falling over themselves to appease a religious minority. What really sticks in the throat is the number of ordinary people who have had their lives totally destroyed by the state machine. It sounds like something out of East Germany during the Cold War and not the UK today. It could happen to you or me just as easily as it happened to these poor unfortunate people.

Once you get past the fact that Robinson isn’t the most articulate individual and that irritatingly he keeps interrupting his own flow in order to mention other related subjects, it’s a fascinating interview.  That said, it’s clearly subjective on his part and it’s obvious that he sails fairly close to the legal line on occasions with what he calls journalism, but even if only 20% of what he alleges is actually correct then it’s very worrying indeed.  You don’t have to agree with what he says to realise that the powers that be have got it in for him.

Edited by Naturalcynic
  • Like 3

Towards the end of the interview it was mentioned by Robinson that he is planning to hold a demonstration in London later this month.  A quick google search found little mention of Robinson’s protest but seemingly every far-left organisation you’ve ever heard of is planning to converge on London that day in a series of counter-protests, the tolerant advocates of free speech that they all are.  No doubt The Met will, as usual, bend over backwards to accommodate the demands of the leftists and their Islamist friends whilst going in hard on Robinson’s lot.  As I’ve said before, I have little time for extremists of any persuasion, but I do find those of the far-left to be particularly obnoxious, not least for their apparent support of violent jihad.

Edited by Naturalcynic

7 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Towards the end of the interview it was mentioned by Robinson that he is planning to hold a demonstration in London later this month.  A quick google search found little mention of Robinson’s protest but seemingly every far-left organisation you’ve ever heard of is planning to converge on London that day in a series of counter-protests, the tolerant advocates of free speech that they all are.  No doubt The Met will, as usual, bend over backwards to accommodate the demands of the leftists whilst going in hard on Robinson’s lot.  As I’ve said before, I have little time for extremists of any persuasion, but I do find those of the far-left to be particularly obnoxious, not least for their apparent support of violent Islamism.

Have you just spent the day rewatching videos of Tommy Robinson? Yikes.