Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, yellow hammer said:

Any good?

No, we signed him as we think he's a bad player 😉

But if you must know he's played 12 times for Panema, is somewhat short for your average defender at just 6ft but is said to be pretty speedy and has played in Panema, Bulgaria and Spain.

Won the Best defender in Bulgarian football award last year.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, yellow hammer said:

Any good?

Someone posted a YouTube highlights real on the Cordoba thread further below. 

41 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The data revolution begins

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, yellow hammer said:

Any good?

From the vid I would say he's quite a unit who seems to get away with chucking people on the floor sometimes. 

He has a fair bit of pace and ABSOLUTELY loves going on a bit of a mazy run out of defence. 

I don't think some of our fans will have the ar$ehole for all that 😂 Probs won't be able to get away with it as much in the championship. 

He's left footed. I'm pretty excited to watch him play just to see what the heck he tries! 

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

From the vid I would say he's quite a unit who seems to get away with chucking people on the floor sometimes. 

He has a fair bit of pace and ABSOLUTELY loves going on a bit of a mazy run out of defence. 

I don't think some of our fans will have the ar$ehole for all that 😂 Probs won't be able to get away with it as much in the championship. 

He's left footed. I'm pretty excited to watch him play just to see what the heck he tries! 

Sounds like a mix of Bassong and Kabak...what could go wrong.

• Haha 2

I’d forgotten about kabak. I liked him and I don’t think we saw the best of him

14 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Kabak replacement incoming. That might work if he hasn't got a brain fart in him, but I suspect he probably does.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Kabak replacement incoming. That might work if he hasn't got a brain fart in him, but I suspect he probably does.

He looks a little raw still from his highlights reel and I have seen no evidence of him doing a fozzy flick, which for me a must on a highlights reel to get my full respect. Talking now a little more normally...the club have said he has room to improve and hopefully our new manager gets the best out of him.

• Haha 1

Lot's of negitivety about what could turn out to be a decent signing, in a position that we have desperate need.

We are a different club now. A different era with a new, young DoF and a new head coach. With American interest.

These individuals wouldn't have got their jobs if they hadn't impressed in interview.

I'm optimistic.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No, we signed him as we think he's a bad player 😉

But if you must know he's played 12 times for Panema, is somewhat short for your average defender at just 6ft but is said to be pretty speedy and has played in Panema, Bulgaria and Spain.

PanAma...............

• Like 1

Looks like the Ivo Pinto of the revolution......a kind of less disciplined Ben Godfrey. I suspect he will need Hanley next to him rather than another youngster.

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Glad’ wants to know if he can play defensive mid?

Wagner said he would make a good striker 😉 

Just now, Captain Holt said:

Never get white players referred to as 'beasts' do you?

Up here Jon Parkin was called that throughout his career. Also I think Holt was called that as well, but not in a good way. Perhaps its a northern thing?

1 minute ago, Captain Holt said:

Jon Parkins nickname was literally The Beast

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Jon Parkins nickname was literally The Beast

One player then. Tell me the image that comes into your head when you think of a footballer called beast. It's just an observation.

5 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

One player then. Tell me the image that comes into your head when you think of a footballer called beast. It's just an observation.

A big overweight ****er who intimidates the opposition but still scores their fair shares of goals - there were a few more than Parkin around in the 60's and 70's, but that kind of striker went out of vogue. Or perhaps I'm just an old ****er! 😉 

I know where you are going, but the nickname beast has been around in England for years and the common feature was as said up there. Especially oop North. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

Grant Holt without a doubt

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

So he’s a bit like Kabak? In the Championship that would be pretty awesome.

45 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

Plenty of white beasts in rugby 🤣

Told you I saw him at Park Farm Hotel. Not quite the new Asda/Morrisons after all…😎