It's only been about 30 years since they started doing a new one every season ...😉

26 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yes, and I can exclusively reveal that it will be predominately yellow with a bit of green.

Might be viewed as a form of blasphemy by some but wonder if we ever will try bringing back an all yellow home kit like we had once?

43 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Might be viewed as a form of blasphemy by some but wonder if we ever will try bringing back an all yellow home kit like we had once?

Please no 😆 It was hideous....

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, crab man said:

As long as we don't have those awful hoops again

Agreed. Green hoops just don't look right.

3 hours ago, The Raptor said:

See the new shirt. Same as the old shirt!

We won’t get fooled again.

On a serious note, I was hoping from a sustainability point of view (financial and material) that we’d revert back to every two years. Those were the days when it was really worth buying it. Oh well.

8 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yes, and I can exclusively reveal that it will be predominately yellow with a bit of green.

Not exclusive, I have known this for some time but was paid to keep quiet.

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That was horrible.

10 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Please no 😆 It was hideous....

I quite liked the full yellow kit or at least the actual shirt 

@Mason 47 is always on hand with the concept kits, look forward to seeing his efforts this year. Are we due a new main club sponsor? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Robornio said:

On a serious note, I was hoping from a sustainability point of view (financial and material) that we’d revert back to every two years. Those were the days when it was really worth buying it. Oh well.

+1. Though we should have done a year ago, when we had that gorgeous pinstriped kit, not last season's hooped monstrosity.

If we do have to have a change, surely it is at last time to reboot that glorious Asics design with the diagonal stripes.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

+1. Though we should have done a year ago, when we had that gorgeous pinstriped kit, not last season's hooped monstrosity.

If we do have to have a change, surely it is at last time to reboot that glorious Asics design with the diagonal stripes.

It was like they got excited with the stripes and just decided to flip them 

horizontal stripes is surely the next logical step 

8 hours ago, Robornio said:

Agreed. 

Has the Lotus sponsorship run out now? Personally I hate all the stick on logo tat they ruin a good garment with as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

I quite liked the full yellow kit or at least the actual shirt 

@Mason 47 is always on hand with the concept kits, look forward to seeing his efforts this year. Are we due a new main club sponsor? 

That was the one that was designed by Bruce Oldfield IIRC? I love that home shirt, I've got a long-sleeved version and it's really comfy and ideal for wearing in the winter. However, going for yellow shorts was always going to be a bad idea.

• Like 1

Just bring back the one from 22/23, we're not heating that beauty any time soon.

Are we still in a deal with Lotus or is that due to change this year?

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Just bring back the one from 22/23, we're not heating that beauty any time soon.

Are we still in a deal with Lotus or is that due to change this year?

It’s a one-year rolling deal so who knows?

Its time to see some mockup kits from some of you budding designers out there.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'd love a collar on this year's home shirt, been a while since we've had a decent collared home shirt.

Not a green one though, yellow collar, something like the DigitalPhonecompany shirt from 02 with the green stripe down the arms ( but more modernized ) would be good I think. 

Abit like this concept one, but add the collar and update the kit make etc. 

Also this concept away kit is absolutely gorgeous..... This is where you wish the club would accept fan designs again. 

images.jpeg

norwich_city_away_concept_20230522_1939790960.png

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 4

We always go for a yellow with a touch of green, how would feel about green with  touch of yellow 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

We always go for a yellow with a touch of green, how would feel about green with  touch of yellow 

Would fly in the face of being called the “canaries”. Maybe a sick canary. The home shirt should always be predominantly yellow in my opinion. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I'd love a collar on this year's home shirt, been a while since we've had a decent collared home shirt.

Not a green one though, yellow collar, something like the DigitalPhonecompany shirt from 02 with the green stripe down the arms ( but more modernized ) would be good I think. 

Also this concept away kit is absolutely gorgeous..... This is where you wish the club would accept fan designs again. 

images.jpeg

The dark green one would be a great away or third.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

images.jpeg

That Green as an away kit would be great, especially if the home kit was the same but Yellow, maybe with Lotus and the Joma "J" in black with a green around the sleeve and neck.

Had a little play around with the kit editor... I'd love to see something like this next year. Lots of yellow, but also a little bit different. What do people think? 

NCFC2524ConceptKit.png

2 minutes ago, andyc24_uk said:

Had a little play around with the kit editor... I'd love to see something like this next year. Lots of yellow, but also a little bit different. What do people think? 

NCFC2524ConceptKit.png

Love the top, but not with yellow shorts