Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

...Roof is on fire

Recommended Posts

Well not really... But for those that recall the playoff in Cardiff, playing under a roof is quite a volume changer.  

When the new stand comes for the city stand, what are the chances we can also get a roof. 

Zero.. 

Would it help us as a team? Would it give us a home advantage you need so much in the prem? Would it help us win for another 10 years over bintown. 

Personally I would love to see us play under a roof every other week. Will it happen, one of us would need to win the euro millions! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't in any way understand why we'd need a roof. We're not playing tennis or cricket! And a bit of a potential boost in atmosphere isn't going to justify the extra millions...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can't get a roof if you have a classic, beautiful historic four stand stadium like us. Feel free to try again if we ever move to a souless, plastic bowl stadium though

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Well not really... But for those that recall the playoff in Cardiff, playing under a roof is quite a volume changer.  

When the new stand comes for the city stand, what are the chances we can also get a roof. 

Zero.. 

Would it help us as a team? Would it give us a home advantage you need so much in the prem? Would it help us win for another 10 years over bintown. 

Personally I would love to see us play under a roof every other week. Will it happen, one of us would need to win the euro millions! 

If you’re that bored already you’ve got a long wait until the first pre-season game!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get Essex to send 3000 emails into Zoe and co. I'm sure they will take any info on board through those channels 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blasphemy

god created the sky and the sun for a reason!!!!!!

you want to hide under a roof like a woodlouse? i say no roof... in fact remove the existing roofs from the stands

do you think they had roofs in the East African Rift Valley? 

but i suppose they didn't have stadiums, or even professional football.... of even football..

ermmmm i forgotten my original point

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right... A kids birthday party and a fairy festival in the same day... I needed to think about something else! 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Should keep the rain off if you’re in the front rows. Job’s a good ’un.

Yeah we get soaked on average 4 times a season

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Yeah we get soaked on average 4 times a season

Pneumonia a real risk for some stands at that rate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a 100% losing record when playing under a roof so no thanks 😳

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2024 at 08:52, GenerationA47 said:

Pneumonia a real risk for some stands at that rate

.... helps move the Season ticket queue along though.....💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2024 at 20:40, GenerationA47 said:

😨

Lighten up..... none of us are getting out of this alive.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2024 at 06:15, splendidrush said:

.... helps move the Season ticket queue along though.....💀

I'm sure those bright lights also contribute too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/06/2024 at 19:19, Norfolk Dan said:

You are right... A kids birthday party and a fairy festival in the same day... I needed to think about something else! 

What the heck is a fairy festival?

Sounds a bit LGBTQ 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

What the heck is a fairy festival?

Sounds a bit LGBTQ 😂

Kids fairy festival in Swanage.  The host was gay if that is important, strangely dressed, half canary half jedi knight. Hope you had a good weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...