Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

Dean Sinclair

Making my way out of the club shop this morning, I literally bumped into Dean Sinclair. We stopped for a couple of minutes to chat about how fantastic our promotion was, how much we enjoyed Watford, and how we couldn''t wait for the Preston game. The lad was with his Dad, and took the time to chat to both me and my wife, and throughout was polite and a pleasure to meet. When I signed on tonight, you can imagine my amazement to read that the kid has had his contract mutually terminated. We all realise that the squad will need to undergo change now that we have achieved promotion, but through these pages, I would just like to thank him for all that he has given the club throughout his short time with us.

Well said stumpy, the lad is part of the green and yellow family and always will be, I always keep an eye out to see how our ex players get on, especially ones we''ve brought through from youngsters. All the best Dean, I''m sure you''ll do well as you''ve trained with the finest club in the land! And if we ever see you at Carrow road you''ll be sure of a warm welcome, all the best mate.

Stumpy i could not agree more, i have only met him on rare occasions, but he has always been a credit to his parents and the club. I would keep him as cover over the likes of Easton any day, but thats down to NW. Good luck to Dean, lets hope he wont be out of football to long

Agreed...
It must be traumatic for a youngster when he is told that he has no future with the Club. Good luck to Dean and let''s hope he gets fixed up quickly.

I totally agree. The thing is that he has been allowed to go with a year of his contract to go. I assume at least part of this was paid to him. Therefore he could be better off if he manages to find another club and he will have a head start in this as he has found out where he stands before the end of the season.