Sign in to follow this  
Lowfields1919

Ashley Barnes - absolute disgrace.

11 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

And you've got the cheek to call us "Dirty Leeds" with dinosaurs like him in your team.

The irony.

You can have him please! Can’t say I’ve taken to him or his style, would love to see the back of him and get back to a proper number 10, Wes, Maddison type, back to playing the proper Norwich way! 

1 minute ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

The best sh!thouse we've had in recent years learnt his trade at Leeds.

Bradley Johnson.

It is ludicrous to have a Leeds fan preach about sh!thousery, whatever next.. Rishi Sunak going Tory bashing? A vegan eating a steak and calling it a potato? Greta Thurnberg tweeting about how much she loves the new G-Wagon?

I think you need to get your own house in order before calling Leeds out.

You've got Barnes throwing himself to the floor.

You've got Rowe throwing himself to the floor (diving).

People in glass houses etc.

It must be a fantastic view though from up there on your high horse. 😃

12 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Yeah, like the sheep they are.

When you ask them why they have no comeback.......... "errr, errrr, errr, but your team in the 60s and 70s were very physical and fouled a lot" like it has any relevance to today whatsoever.

Funny though. 😃

To be honest Farke had you playing like Norwich under him in the last championship season he was in charge! Good coach and if we have to lose then to Farke is better than to the Binners! 

5 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

I think you need to get your own house in order before calling Leeds out.

I can call you out for being a complete sad case on another teams forum though can't I, because you don't see me posting on motforum.com

Might go log on and tell them that one of their special cases has lost their carer.

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

To be honest Farke had you playing like Norwich under him in the last championship season he was in charge! Good coach and if we have to lose then to Farke is better than to the Binners! 

Yeah, I like him, hes a proper gentlemen, similar to our previous manager Bielsa. (but not Marsh)

I just find it all amusing, when people call Leeds out for being dirty, when they are anything but that under Farke and were the same under Bielsa - if anything under Bielsa they were too honest.

But hey..... that's the way of the modern world, plenty of sheep out there unable to do research and make informed opinions, just follow the crowd and the narrative.

24 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Yeah, like the sheep they are.

When you ask them why they have no comeback.......... "errr, errrr, errr, but your team in the 60s and 70s were very physical and fouled a lot" like it has any relevance to today whatsoever.

Funny though. 😃

It sticks though. 

Just like Ip**** are known as the binmen.

20 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Bingo!!! and there we go, case closed. 😃

Dirty Norwich.

I know why the general saying is 'dirty leeds' however, I refer them as that due to their cretins attacking decent supporters over the years without provocation.

So, why don't you just fu(£ off and join in with your other cretins?

You have become boring and irrelevant very quickly #moron

2 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Yeah, I like him, hes a proper gentlemen, similar to our previous manager Bielsa. (but not Marsh)

I just find it all amusing, when people call Leeds out for being dirty, when they are anything but that under Farke and were the same under Bielsa - if anything under Bielsa they were too honest.

But hey..... that's the way of the modern world, plenty of sheep out there unable to do research and make informed opinions, just follow the crowd and the narrative.

Indeed you’ll be stuck with that tag! But hey ho it’s just the way others will perceive it! 
I don’t have any animosity towards you guys I’ve been lucky to see a few your games over the years! Good luck at Wembley!

10 minutes ago, East Rider said:

I know why the general saying is 'dirty leeds' however, I refer them as that due to their cretins attacking decent supporters over the years without provocation.

I think you need to very careful trotting out that narrative after what occurred after the first leg at your place.

9 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

I think you need to very careful trotting out that narrative after what occurred after the first leg at your place.

Go on...what happened?

21 minutes ago, East Rider said:

10 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

I’m not sure ‘ decent ‘ applies when the son of the injured bloke tries to inflame the situation by claiming a knife was used.

6 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Says the bloke with Bamford in his team. Didn’t he get properly charged for simulation a few years back? 

I wondered how long this would take to pop up, but yes.

My point still stands, don't be massive hypocrites and call out teams for being "Dirty" and cheats, when in reality  your own team is no better.

We even have one on this thread wanting Barnes to stick around, so he can teach the youngsters how to time waste, sh1thouse, and cheat........

What a fantastic role model eh.

20 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Go on...what happened?

I think you know what happened.

18 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I’m not sure ‘ decent ‘ applies when the son of the injured bloke tries to inflame the situation by claiming a knife was used.

The 50 odd year old father and his son who were arrested who has a previous conviction and subsequent banning order for tragedy chanting at Leeds fans over the deaths of two Leeds fans in Turkey, "allegedly" was up to his old tricks again, with his merry band of scrotes.

When asked to show some respect, were set upon.

Unless of course you know a different version?

What a fine example.

No getting away from the fact that it was a really embarrassing tumble from Barnes. And a sign of how desperate we looked last night 

• Like 1

it was poor from Barnes....

at the game yesterday and i was really impressed with several of Leeds 'professional fouls' in and around the half way. Always just in the right spot not to receive a card ! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

I think you know what happened.

The 50 odd year old father and his son who were arrested who has a previous conviction and subsequent banning order for tragedy chanting at Leeds fans over the deaths of two Leeds fans in Turkey, "allegedly" was up to his old tricks again, with his merry band of scrotes.

When asked to show some respect, were set upon.

Unless of course you know a different version?

Yes, that sounds pretty much what happened except I suspect the Norwich fans were told, not asked, in no uncertain terms to show some respect. A crucial difference. 

Whether or not the assailants had previous form the injured bloke’s son was hardly an angel trying to add fuel to the fire which could have led to serious disorder last night. Despite overwhelming evidence he still clung to his knife story.

Unless of course you know a different version ?

6 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Yes, that sounds pretty much what happened except I suspect the Norwich fans were told, not asked, in no uncertain terms to show some respect. A crucial difference. 

Whether or not the assailants had previous form the injured bloke’s son was hardly an angel trying to add fuel to the fire which could have led to serious disorder last night. Despite overwhelming evidence he still clung to his knife story.

Unless of course you know a different version ?

To be fair, I did say right from the start that I very much doubted a knife was used.

To be fair to the lad, did he actually say a knife? think he said "slashed" or similar, but whatever, yeah it insinuated a knife was used.

Maybe got a bit carried away.

And whether the scrotes were asked or told to show respect makes no difference, and if they were chanting what has been alleged then to be honest they deserve everything coming their way.

We've gone off topic now.

10 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

To be fair, I did say right from the start that I very much doubted a knife was used.

To be fair to the lad, did he actually say a knife? think he said "slashed" or similar, but whatever, yeah it insinuated a knife was used.

And whether the scrotes were asked or told to show respect makes no difference, and if they were chanting what has been alleged then to be honest they deserve everything coming their way.

...so the leeds fan was the first physical aggressor

You know f uck all

Now kindly f uck off

4 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Perhaps if the lad who got ‘ carried away ‘ with the knife story had had the sense to withdraw the accusation and apologise things might have calmed down sooner. 

There’s wrongs on both sides but there IS a difference being asked or told to show some respect. I think we both know it was more likely to have been something along the lines of, “ Just STFU you c**** “ than “ Would you mind awfully refraining from disrespecting the deceased ? “. It might have resulted in the same disorder but it might not have escalated so quickly.

As I said there’s wrongs on both sides. We’ll never agree so best to leave it there.

2 hours ago, Lowfields1919 said:

I hope you were all rightly ashamed by this lowlifes antics last night?

Caught perfectly by the cameras for the tv audience, repeatedly pushing Firpo and up in his face, then for Firpo to push him back once and to fall to the floor like he had been hit in the face with a sledgehammer.

Loved it when he got properly roasted and put in his place by the Elland Road crowd shortly before he was subbed, sweet as.......

The bloke was an utter embarrassment.

Read the room dude, none of us can stand the useless donkey 🤣

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

That was in reference to Rowe, not Barnes

100% was about old clogger

2 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

we've not had enough sh!thousery in recent years. Its the one good thing about Ashley Barnes if you ask me.

Yeah but he's absolutely terrible at it, Grant Holt he is not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Caught perfectly by the cameras for the tv audience, repeatedly pushing Firpo and up in his face, then for Firpo to push him back once and to fall to the floor like he had been hit in the face with a sledgehammer.

Loved it when he got properly roasted and put in his place by the Elland Road crowd shortly before he was subbed, sweet as.......

Let's just reflect on a fan of Leeds United taking the time to celebrate a 4-0 victory by winding himself up enough to come on here.

You surely must have banged your head or something. 

44 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...so the leeds fan was the first physical aggressor

You know f uck all

Now kindly f uck off

If an aggressor is telling a group of absolute bottom dwellers to stop aiming chants at them revelling in the deaths of two Leeds fans, then yes, I guess the Leeds fan may have been the aggressor.

Im thinking any other self respecting Leeds fan, or fan of any other club would have done the same.

You keep sticking up for them though, even though they have previous for the exact same offence.

Tragedy chanting is f*cking low, and will often lead to an emotional and violent response.

I've never thrown a punch in anger in my life, but if you're going to chant 'Galatasaray' at Leeds fans, or 'Munich' at Man U fans, or 'Hillsborough' at Liverpool fans, or whatever, then as far as I'm concerned it's a case of 'chat sh*t, get banged'.

All clubs have idiot fans – historically Leeds more than most, Norwich less than most. All clubs have sh*thouse players, or sh*thouse tactics, to varying degrees over time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lowfields1919 said:

One the face of it this comment seems a tad overly critical of Barnes but, actually, it's bang on the money. That incident was completely embarrassing especially as Barnes sets himself out as this so called 'hard man'. He's nothing of the sort of course unless you call weekly rugby tackles and grappling with opposition players as 'hard'? Quite why even our local rag NCFC journalist Paddy Davitt seems so enthralled by him is a complete mystery.  Once again he describes Barnes as a 'warrior'. Sorry but a 'warrior' leads by example in being able to (in this instance) play football at a very decent level of ability in addition to using physical attributes. He has no such level of 'ability.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NR32-Yellow said:

We were getting torn apart and he was obviously trying to wind Firpo up to get him sent off and try and get us a way back into the game. Unfortunately that's perfectly normal in the modern game. Hasnt done anything wrong in my opinion, will happen in most games most weekends. I think it's a little bit weird to get so wound up about it but each to their own.

And of all fans, Leeds fans. Leeds have a reputation, even in modern football at their height, of being physical and up to no end of gamesmanship like that.

2 minutes ago, chicken said:

And of all fans, Leeds fans. Leeds have a reputation, even in modern football at their height, of being physical and up to no end of gamesmanship like that.

What is this Leeds team in modern times you speak of?