Ouch ouch ouch.

To see a manager we fired after he beat Brentford away in the Premier League (and after two Championship titles) doing THAT to put our entire season in the coffin is rum old stuff indeed.

Revenge is sweet I guess. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hoping they get hammered in the final, think they will have big financial issues next season if they don't go up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Ouch ouch ouch.

To see a manager we fired after he beat Brentford away in the Premier League (and after two Championship titles) doing THAT to put our entire season in the coffin is rum old stuff indeed.

After a 10% win ratio in said league.

Get over it ffs. He wasn’t good enough.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, non-scoring strikers said:

oh shut your mouth

Best manager we have had and miles good enough - no backing and dumb fans 

Now we in this mess

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, non-scoring strikers said:

I’m not sure if you’ve seen how we’ve faired since he left?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

I’m not sure if you’ve seen how we’ve faired since he left?

But thats not down to him. That’s down to people at the club making bad decisions.

1 minute ago, Clever Farke said:

Thought he would wink at the camera at the end but he didn’t. The man’s class. 

Also, it wasn’t a wink. It was a blink. You can see his eyelashes go down on his other eye. Was just the angle etc.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, non-scoring strikers said:

Some of our fans are proper thick. Boils my ****.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Some of our fans are proper thick. Boils my ****.

Agreed, imagine still calling for Farke’s return after those two pathetic showings in the prem!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

His set up wasn't right for the prem but he had god-awful resources to work with. 

Great guy, class act, encouraged youth and played great football. If you asked most city fans if they'd prefer that and being a yoyo or doing a Stoke, I know which would win. 

Would have him back in a heartbeat. Sainz his new Emi and get us playing football again. 

Edited by Canario
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, non-scoring strikers said:

Agreed, imagine still calling for Farke’s return after those two pathetic showings in the prem!

Yeah,  who wanted to go there anyway,  he should of been sacked for getting there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

oh shut your mouth

Best manager we have had and miles good enough - no backing and dumb fans 

Now we in this mess

Agreed

he was one in a generation and we spooned it … gutted 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CardiffCanary said:

Agreed

he was one in a generation and we spooned it … gutted 

Bless you and all who sail in you.

I don’t usually reply to these insipid messages about rubbish former employees but I’ll do this once.

We’ve had so many better managers; Stringer, Lambert, Walker, O’Neill etc… 

Simply put.. grow up.

5 minutes ago, non-scoring strikers said:

I don’t usually reply to these insipid messages about rubbish former employees but I’ll do this once.

Simply put.. grow up.

Ha

bless you my passive aggressive friend …

all those managers you mentioned are also wonderful ex managers and unfortunately we spooned it with them also.

Common theme sadly 

• Like 1

He'll be no better in the Premier Lge with Leeds.

They were bemoaning his lack of plan b, tactical nous and substitutions still only a fortnight ago

To have not finished in the top 2 with the sqaud he had and behind Ipswich is a failure and an embarrassment.

They arent up yet. I suspect Southampton (or even WBA) will give them a better test than we did

We had just given the man a four year contract and then sacked him. It was ridiculous. Webber sacked him when it was he who should have  stepped down. 

Fast and incisive pass and move football at its best tonight. Farkeball at its best. We were nowhere near it and we got what we deserved  from a man who knows how to get a team promoted. And we let him go.

Rum old stuff indeed. 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, non-scoring strikers said:

Simply put.. grow up.

PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN

STEP AWAY

23 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

He'll be no better in the Premier Lge with Leeds.

They were bemoaning his lack of plan b, tactical nous and substitutions still only a fortnight ago

To have not finished in the top 2 with the sqaud he had and behind Ipswich is a failure and an embarrassment.

They arent up yet. I suspect Southampton (or even WBA) will give them a better test than we did

Sorry, but this is daft.

1. We have no idea how he’ll do in the Prem with Leeds. With money and an aligned recruitment he might surprise you. 
2. There are always moaners.

3. At the beginning of the season, Leeds were a club in revolt, players refusing to play for the club, discontent left right and centre. Make no mistake, he galvanised the players, gave them belief, a system, and won Over the fans. By any reckoning he’s done a great job with that club, in eight months. 

4. They aren’t up, and maybe Southampton or Brom will do a job on them at Wembley, but neither club has a manager fit to lace his boots. 

5. Most importantly, you forget what Farke understands - that football isn’t *just* about winning, it’s about passion, community, style and togetherness. Sure, winning helps with all of those things, but his whole philosophy is based on a simple desire to play the game as well as possible with the means at your disposal.

There’s no question, we dropped an almighty **** letting him go. I hope he takes them up and I hope they do brilliantly. And I hope we can find a manager who gives us just a little of what he gave us. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, non-scoring strikers said:

Simply put.. grow up.

Agree about Stringer but Lambert, Walker & O'Neill walked out on us. DF was sacked - he didn't abandon us ! I haven't a bad word to say about the man.

Those that fawn over him still should **** off and support Leeds! 

So sick of seeing this crap 😡😡😡

4 hours ago, Hackney Canary said:

Sorry, but this is daft.

1. We have no idea how he’ll do in the Prem with Leeds. With money and an aligned recruitment he might surprise you. 
2. There are always moaners.

3. At the beginning of the season, Leeds were a club in revolt, players refusing to play for the club, discontent left right and centre. Make no mistake, he galvanised the players, gave them belief, a system, and won Over the fans. By any reckoning he’s done a great job with that club, in eight months. 

4. They aren’t up, and maybe Southampton or Brom will do a job on them at Wembley, but neither club has a manager fit to lace his boots. 

5. Most importantly, you forget what Farke understands - that football isn’t *just* about winning, it’s about passion, community, style and togetherness. Sure, winning helps with all of those things, but his whole philosophy is based on a simple desire to play the game as well as possible with the means at your disposal.

There’s no question, we dropped an almighty **** letting him go. I hope he takes them up and I hope they do brilliantly. And I hope we can find a manager who gives us just a little of what he gave us. 

Why do you hope they do brilliantly??

All the Leeds fans I spoke to last night want him to pack his bags and go, funny old world

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

All the Leeds fans I spoke to last night want him to pack his bags and go, funny old world

As a percentage of their total fanbase, how many Leeds fans would you say you spoke to last night? 

8 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Ouch ouch ouch.

Has to be said, the Leeds squad is vastly superior. It's pretty clear they held back intentionally at Carrow Road.

2 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Has to be said, the Leeds squad is vastly superior. It's pretty clear they held back intentionally at Carrow Road.

Yup, their gameplan was obvious… clean sheet in the away fixture and attack from the outset at home.

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Why do you hope they do brilliantly??

They are a decent club, with a charismatic manager (to me, at least) and a commitment to playing fast-moving attacking football. What’s not to like? Also, if they do well, chances are even greater that Ipswich won’t

• Like 1