Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

2 men arrested after game

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Why not communicate with 'supporterrelations@canaries.co.uk' too.

Mind you they state they may take 72 hours to respond and even then very often fail to do so.

I sent an e-mail to them last week and received a comprehensive reply in less than 24 hours. I think it might have been because i didn't use your e-mail address. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Please don't insinuate I've said something I haven't. 

I knew you wouldn't get @Robert N. LiM's comment, or at least take it as he intended. 

Please be reassured that I have made my representations to the Club. Hopefully in the next couple of hours I will receive a response that says:

'Dear Essex, Thank you very much for your observations about non-priority supporters gaining access to yesterday's match and the unsavoury incident.  Clearly as you state our policies need revision to ensure greater priority is given to the most committed fans. As one of the Club's top 40 shareholders please see attached 2 complimentary tickets for our visit to Elland Road as a thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. Please be rest assured that the Club is liaising with the Media, Police and Leeds United FC to provide reassurance of the safety of all Norwich City fans attending Elland Road on Thursday Evening and to developing more robust policies going forward'

Yours Sincerely, Executive Director.

Then again as my momma used to say 'If pigs had wings they would fly.'

12 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Please be reassured that I have made my representations to the Club. Hopefully in the next couple of hours I will receive a response that says:

'Dear Essex, Thank you very much for your observations about non-priority supporters gaining access to yesterday's match and the unsavoury incident.  Clearly as you state our policies need revision to ensure greater priority is given to the most committed fans. As one of the Club's top 40 shareholders please see attached 2 complimentary tickets for our visit to Elland Road as a thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. Please be rest assured that the Club is liaising with the Media, Police and Leeds United FC to provide reassurance of the safety of all Norwich City fans attending Elland Road on Thursday Evening and to developing more robust policies going forward'

Dear Essex,

Sorry to see that you didn't receive a copy of the restraining order we took out against you, please find attached a digital copy of the document, we will ensure that our solicitor arranges that another physical copy is posted to you a.s.a.p. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely,

Not giving you my name because I don't want to be stalked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Dear Essex,

Sorry to see that you didn't receive a copy of the restraining order we took out against you, please find attached a digital copy of the document, we will ensure that our solicitor arranges that another physical copy is posted to you a.s.a.p. 

Yours Sincerely,

Alternatively:

Dear Essex,

Have you not seen Baby Reindeer? This isn’t going to end well. Stop it now.

And the dad was on the marching powder. If he hadn't got some of that in his pocket, he probably wouldn't have been charged. 🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Mario Harper****e said:

Prob best take that down mate given not all those lads were involved as I’m sure you know 

Done

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Done

52 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Deleted

Hasn't worked Jonny

Edited by FenwayFrank

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Alternatively:

Dear Essex,

Have you not seen Baby Reindeer? This isn’t going to end well. Stop it now.

Maybe that is Stuart Webber's next move. 

Netflix series about Baby Accountant, all about his 5 years being stalked by a crazy obsessive shareholder and the 42,000 emails the club received in that time. Then the real Kent Canary, called Essex Canary, who really lives in Attleborough, will do a Piers Morgan interview to pretend that Stuart Webber is the crazy one, all while clearly being completely unhinged.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mario Harper****e said:

Prob best take that down mate given not all those lads were involved as I’m sure you know 

Already all over waccoe. 

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

He was banned for 3 years in 2010 for shouting the same thing at Leeds supporters.

He served  only two years of that ban

"Mr Riches said in court: 'I have done everything asked of me by the courts, and I feel I have learned my lesson. I would like to be able to go back to watching matches.'"

That would be the same 'Graham Riches 50, of Dyer Close, Horsford, was arrested and charged with assault on an emergency worker, common assault and possession of Class A drugs. "

The thought must be the court should throw the book at him .................. others might suggest an open drinks can would be better

3 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

No idea you'd been a Parish councillor. Good for you. 

I think you meant Pariah Councillor?

15 minutes ago, RobJames said:

He served  only two years of that ban

"Mr Riches said in court: 'I have done everything asked of me by the courts, and I feel I have learned my lesson. I would like to be able to go back to watching matches.'"

That would be the same 'Graham Riches 50, of Dyer Close, Horsford, was arrested and charged with assault on an emergency worker, common assault and possession of Class A drugs. "

The thought must be the court should throw the book at him .................. others might suggest an open drinks can would be better

One of the NHS finest. There will be a big mob from both sides I expect Thursday now. I’m not sure the new stories on Friday will be covering the game much. 

52 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Already all over waccoe. 

They are a special bunch on there… A combination of knuckle draggers and wannabe Danny Dyers 

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Dear Lord!

I am enjoying this persona I have to say.  Mad as a box of frogs. 

However, if in fact I'm reading it all wrong and you are a genuine real life person,  then I suggest a hobby, a friendship group, a mail order bride or anything else to improve upon your current existence. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Canario said:

Dear Lord!

I am enjoying this persona I have to say.  Mad as a box of frogs. 

However, if in fact I'm reading it all wrong and you are a genuine real life person,  then I suggest a hobby, a friendship group, a mail order bride or anything else to improve upon your current existence. 

I might suggest that if the same folk did not reply to him then his ramblings would drop  down the thread - as it is they are kept 'alive' and serve to take threads off track, into what amounts to no more than petty playground squabbling

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I might suggest that if the same folk did not reply to him then his ramblings would drop  down the thread - as it is they are kept 'alive' and serve to take threads off track, into what amounts to no more than petty playground squabbling

So says the banned poster City 1st.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So says the banned poster City 1st.

Who to be fair is also far less entertaining than Essex. 

Posted (edited)

Is this Leeds fan who posted this photo at any point going to convey what his dad's part in this was in the lead up to this....or is he really believing everyone thinks he was a complete innocent bystander??

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

Damn, I wish I had thought of this trick for Freebees. IIRC the away section is in the old John Charles stand, you might have seats behind a pillar or in their infamous bogs. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, KBEE'S said:

Damn, I wish I had thought of this trick for Freebees. IIRC the away section is in the old John Charles stand, you might have seats behind a pillar or in their infamous bogs. 

He’s as mad as a hatter mate, a bit like your very own Harry from Dorset Hot Tub Hire.

We all have one or two.

Edited by Well b back

4 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Dear Essex,

Yours Sincerely,

An interesting interpretation of the first rule of Customer Service that the customer is always right. 

18 minutes ago, essex canary said:

An interesting interpretation of the first rule of Customer Service that the customer is always right. 

The first rule of customer service has now become "never give your customer a free cup of tea"

Some people will get this, some won't.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I sent an e-mail to them last week and received a comprehensive reply in less than 24 hours. I think it might have been because i didn't use your e-mail address. 

That could well be correct. They may have introduced a vexatious communications policy like Weasenham Parish Council. The Post Office have probably been down the same road. That worked well, at least for a while.

7 hours ago, MC_NCFC said:

The embarrassing thing here is Leeds fans who historically had a tough man image had to make up this excuse of a throat being slit just because a couple of their lads got done over by those of a similar mindset. They can’t accept little old family club Norwich put one on them. Anyway the good thing is everyone is ok bar a gash and we all move on I guess. Onwards to Thursday night, let’s finish off their ego’s with action on the pitch.

I don't think they were looking for trouble at all, and the blokes behaviour afterwards seemed calm.