Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

2 men arrested after game

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

Hull City FC where Season Ticket Holders are referred to as Members.

Pretty sure several members of the clubs staff and of this forum have also likely referred to you as a 'member' too...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Are you saying that every organisation makes changes as often as NCFC and simply leaves the previous mess behind with no rationalisation?

Change is good in driving corporate performance - whether good or bad. Can't have people resting on their laurels at any point! 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Change is good in driving corporate performance - whether good or bad. Can't have people resting on their laurels at any point! 😉 

Can't argue with that. All Clubs involved in the play-offs have introduced Away Membership Schemes in recent years, it is just that none have done it in remotely the ham-fisted way that NCFC have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Can't argue with that. All Clubs involved in the play-offs have introduced Away Membership Schemes in recent years, it is just that none have done it in remotely the ham-fisted way that NCFC have.

FFS, this thread is supposed to be about the alleged assault at Sunday’s match, yet you’re still dribbling on about membership schemes etc.  Start a new thread rather than disrupting all the others.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Naturalcynic said:

FFS, this thread is supposed to be about the alleged assault at Sunday’s match, yet you’re still dribbling on about membership schemes etc.  Start a new thread rather than disrupting all the others.

Point taken. I am sure I am not the only off-piste culprit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

There seems to have been loads of Chelsea fans taking an interest in him, apparently he was involved in instigating something at Chelsea away last season.

Has his name been made public?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

There seems to have been loads of Chelsea fans taking an interest in him, apparently he was involved in instigating something at Chelsea away last season.

 

3 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

There seems to have been loads of Chelsea fans taking an interest in him, apparently he was involved in instigating something at Chelsea away last season.

If they want it the sons mobile number is plastered all over their website lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...