Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Louder at a funeral!.

I''m sorry to be flippent, but I been to louder funerals than the Leicester game at Carrow Road on Saturday.

What the f'' has happened guys?.

Has Worthy finally killed the Curra Rudd atmosphere as well as the City football style?.

Never in my 50 years of supporting City, even with a 9 thousand crowd or less, can I remember the fans being sooooo quiet.

My take on this is simple, hoofball under *NSW is so dour and unexciting, that most fans are so shocked with it, they sit there stunned!.

Whats your theory on the silence, and don''t blame the protestors, who at least show signs of life.

Over to you.

*No Soul Worthy

On radio Norfolk’s phone in a guy rang and said he felt that he and other fans were afraid to sing as it would be a vote of confidence for Worthy. We just took all the flack from the Leicester fans on the chin with no real reply. I have felt the same as him for the past few games (excluding Sheffield Utd.)

Are we the only ones to feel this way or are there more of us? I love the club, have been going for years through the good and bad times, have renewed my season ticket as it is more a social event with the lads and we are not going to let drab football spoil it.

I think there will be the same atmosphere for the QPR game and Mr. Worthington is lucky that the last game of the season is against Wolves as the crowd will be up for that game.

How many more of us are out there?

Actuallt Wiz, while it was quiet compared to the last home game I didn''t think it was that quiet on Saturday but the air of cynicism was tangeable.

Maybe everyones just looking round and waiting for the next person to kick the bucket so they can have a carnival at the funeral.

Only if your going though that is.

Football themed funerals!

The traditional hymns could be replaced with football classics such as

"who''s the w****r in the black"

"goin down goin down goin down!"

"Jesus'' biblical army!"

I don''t think the big man would mind, afterall his son played. He had a great cross on him at one point my local vicar used to say.

I was sat half a dozen seats from the away fans in the new Jarrolds Stand and i tried geeing up the Zombies that now sit in there but no luck!! I do have to say that the Leicester fans where superb, singing from the start to thefinish even tho they had to witness one of the worst City Teams in living history and I actually felt sorry for them at the end of the game, which is a first for me!! 

PS. Had I drunk a beer 2 many or did I really hear Robinson get the Champers for Man of the Match???!!!

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Football themed funerals!

The traditional hymns could be replaced with football classics such as

"who''s the w****r in the black"

"goin down goin down goin down!"

"Jesus'' biblical army!"

I don''t think the big man would mind, afterall his son played. He had a great cross on him at one point my local vicar used to say.

[/quote]

you''ll never beat the incinerator

just a corpse in a coffin, corpse in a coffin

See you, we''ll never see you again

Tis always quiet in the Jarrold where I sit. Only two times I''ve really heard a noise there was the Newcastle victory last season and when one of the Leicester fans threw things at the city fans...the acoustics there are crap, I think...