Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

If You Want 3 More Tickets For Sunday.

Frankly to have this many tickets left at this stage is poor to the point of embarrassing, some might even say tinpot (whatever that means).

As a ST, I tried to get a ticket close to my River End upper seat and the website informed me that I already had two tickets in my basket and refused my transaction when I only needed one ticket???

Posted (edited)

I am a season ticket holder and choose not to go due to the price. I know the cheapest tickets at Wembley is about £45. I will happily pay that as I get paid on the 15th of each month. With out goings I can’t afford it. I think the prices and the time off the game has put people off 

Edited by DannyNCFC7
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wroxham Bridge said:

As a ST, I tried to get a ticket close to my River End upper seat and the website informed me that I already had two tickets in my basket and refused my transaction when I only needed one ticket???

You can only buy extra tickets from 9am tomorrow morning if you've already claimed your usual seat.

Just now, norwich canary said:

As I said on my thread the club have got the pricing badly badly wrong 

Oh, and you’re obviously always completely correct…

46 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

As I said on my thread the club have got the pricing badly badly wrong 

Ever thought that nobody cares what you put on your thread.

10 hours ago, Satriales said:

Speaking of choir, maybe everyone will be at church on Sunday instead of the game?

Possibly, but more likely that Sunday morning is regular car wash time, and they're not going to mess up their schedule for this.

Also, although I'm not certain about this, but Highway Nurseries may have price reductions on bedding plants.

Not to be missed for just another game that has to be paid for as it's not even included in the season ticket price.

I'm actually surprised the club don't charge the Seagulls that perch on the South Stand....Harrumph!.....

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Ipswich would have sold all their tickets by now...

…maybe if it was the lst couple of seasons, before then a whole load had seemed to have forgotten where the ground is!🙃

Edited by Branston Pickle

Calm down folks….some people have a life outside football, it’s the start of the holiday season and the Wagner out brigade didn’t expect to be in the playoffs…….dont’t worry I’ll be back for Wembley.

12 hours ago, Google Bot said:

5 together?

You could take a choir into the lower river-end and get on the TV each time there's a corner! 🙂

image.thumb.png.8861e65a97988f7f36d539d0032a9fc6.png

Looks like 20% of those are still available scattered amongst the silent majority

It’s a stupidly early 12noon KO on a Sunday morning.

Trains from the Midlands don’t arrive before KO

It’s on TV

Sizeable number of supporters think we’ll lose.

I think a 2.15 KO would have generated more interest from S/T holders but it’ll probably be pretty much sold out by Sunday.

11 hours ago, DannyNCFC7 said:

With out goings I can’t afford it. I think the prices and the time off the game has put people off 

This is what makes me laugh when people talk about the cost of living, as if it's a recent thing. 

Expendable income has been an issue for years, most people would be in the **** if they missed a single pay cheque let alone more.

The difference is people have been willing to overspend and forfeit savings by going out and enjoying the now, inflation and recent changes in job prospects and such like have just made people less likely to overspend and keep money up their sleeves 'just incase'.

I think this is why many grounds demonstrate more empty seats in the past few seasons.

Look on the bright side. This is the one and only opportunity  this season, to find out what is the REAL home attendance, as there will be no unused season ticket seats included in the count.

14 hours ago, Well b back said:

Doubt it will go beyond 9:45 tomorrow, but happy to be wrong

It has gone beyond 9.45 this morning and still plenty left including seats together.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Seems very strange but possibly not a bad thing to get some new faces in the ground.

Long as they dont turn out to be Leeds fans. Can happen.

Edited by Kathy

To me personally it will be somewhat disappointing if it isn't a full-house on Sunday.....

3 hours ago, Scrivvy said:

Possibly, but more likely that Sunday morning is regular car wash time, and they're not going to mess up their schedule for this.

Also, although I'm not certain about this, but Highway Nurseries may have price reductions on bedding plants.

Not to be missed for just another game that has to be paid for as it's not even included in the season ticket price.

If you can afford to shop at Highway Nursery you can afford NCFC tickets 

• Like 1

It is annoying that I've got to fly to Budapest for work on the Sunday otherwise I'd be snapping one of these up if they make it to general sale.

I really don't get the pricing complaints. It is within the normal pricing structure we've had all season for one off tickets. 

3 hours ago, Kathy said:

Long as they dont turn out to be Leeds fans. Can happen.

Yes it can and I've seen some comments on social media with so called Leeds fans with tickets in the home end.

16 hours ago, Wroxham Bridge said:

Same here initially @Wroxham Bridge, however I restarted the process, updated the basket & it allowed me to purchase the seat next to me. (I'd already bought 3 for our regular ST places).

13 minutes ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Same here initially @Wroxham Bridge, however I restarted the process, updated the basket & it allowed me to purchase the seat next to me. (I'd already bought 3 for our regular ST places).

Thanks NM, managed to get one this morning!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Many areas now sold out….

IMG_4614.png

That’s not accurate. The River End is not sold out, there are still a reasonable number of seats left.