Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

If You Want 3 More Tickets For Sunday.

First leg ticket update – buy additional tickets

We have a limited number of tickets available for season ticket holders and home members to buy additional tickets for the play-off semi-final first leg at Carrow Road, from 9.30am on Thursday, May 9.

These supporter groups may purchase up to three additional tickets using their supporter number while availability lasts, online or over the phone.

Online purchase is the recommended purchase method, alternatively call the ticket office on 01603 721902 (option one).

I can't make it back on Sunday and as it stands our seats and quite a few around them remain available.

14 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Do they go to general sale tomorrow too?

Friday for general sale.

• Like 1

Where are all the genuine supporters 

Put off by the ticket price 

Can’t  believe there are spare tickets 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, daly said:

Where are all the genuine supporters 

Put off by the ticket price 

Can’t  believe there are spare tickets 

Are season ticket holders seats reserved and they just haven't purchased yet (if they will!!!) or something? Otherwise it's hard to believe that there's that much apathy or that the ticket price being a few pounds dearer would have any effect on real supporters. Not a good look to have empty seats for a play off semi.

Edited by Cowboy

S/t holders had their seat reserved until this morning - I noticed when getting a ticket for my son this morning that a fair few s/t holders hadn’t taken their ticket.  There’s a multitude of reasons why - I know 3 people who can’t go.

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

Are season ticket holders seats reserved and they just haven't purchased yet (if they will!!!) or something? Otherwise it's hard to believe that there's that much apathy or that the ticket price being a few pounds dearer would have any effect on real supporters. Not a good look to have empty seats for a play off semi.

The deadline for season ticket holders to claim their seat passed at 9am this morning.

There are still a LOT of seats available.

Biggest game of the season and it will probably go to general sale. 🤔

6 minutes ago, A K Narey said:

Doubt it will go beyond 9:45 tomorrow, but happy to be wrong

Seems very strange but possibly not a bad thing to get some new faces in the ground.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, A K Narey said:

No there aren’t - some areas are sold out, with limited availability in nearly all the others. That is not a LOT by any measure at all.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

No there aren’t - some areas are sold out, with limited availability in nearly all the others. That is not a LOT by any measure at all.

It is more than I expected at this stage. 

In my view there are a lot of seats still available but I am not going to argue

OTBC 😄

There's loads available in river-end, and grouped together, they'll get snapped up surely?  I'm surprised so many remain after the S/T deadline.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Branston I really cannot believe you posted that as only 2 blocks which are Barclay Lower have sold out. In numerous blocks there are pairs of seats together and I even spotted 5 together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

In numerous blocks there are pairs of seats together and I even spotted 5 together.

5 together?

You could take a choir into the lower river-end and get on the TV each time there's a corner! 🙂

image.thumb.png.8861e65a97988f7f36d539d0032a9fc6.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Branston I really cannot believe you posted that as only 2 blocks which are Barclay Lower have sold out. In numerous blocks there are pairs of seats together and I even spotted 5 together.

No - there’s 4-5 blocks sold out, unless you don’t include the community stand for some reason, 

A LOT was the point made - it isn’t.  There’s a fair few but imo well short of a LOT (their caps, not mine).  Perhaps it’s semantics, but to me a LOT would be half or more whereas there’s probably 10% left at best.

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

5 together?

You could take a choir into the lower river-end and get on the TV each time there's a corner! 🙂

image.thumb.png.8861e65a97988f7f36d539d0032a9fc6.png

Speaking of choir, maybe everyone will be at church on Sunday instead of the game?

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

No - there’s 4-5 blocks sold out, unless you don’t include the community stand for some reason, 

A LOT was the point made - it isn’t.  There’s a fair few but imo well short of a LOT (their caps, not mine).  Perhaps it’s semantics, but to me a LOT would be half or more whereas there’s probably 10% left at best.

Just look at the image above - that's a lot of empty seats. I can't remember what the total number of season ticket holders plus members is, but I'm staggered there are that many left at this stage.

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Perhaps it’s semantics, but to me a LOT would be half or more whereas there’s probably 10% left at best.

Yes, my idea of a lot is different to yours. 10% of tickets is about 2,500 available. That seems a lot after season ticket holders and Groups 1 and 2 have had their chance!

OTBC 

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

Just look at the image above - that's a lot of empty seats. I can't remember what the total number of season ticket holders plus members is, but I'm staggered there are that many left at this stage.

Don’t believe your own eyes is the moral of this story. 

3 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

There’s probably about 20% in that block - but there’s a load of blocks in the south stand with barely 20-30 remaining, and about twice as large.  Do the maths, if there’s 10% left I’d be surprised.

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t believe your own eyes is the moral of this story. 

Or just don’t take one sample and assume it is the same for all, maybe?  

I suppose the implied moral of the story is that our supporters are a bunch of miserable ****s, whinge all season, get to the play offs and don’t bother going…whilst bitching about how fair weather binner fans are…

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

I suppose the implied moral of the story is that our supporters are a bunch of miserable ****s, whinge all season, get to the play offs and don’t bother going…whilst bitching about how fair weather binner fans are…

Personally, i'm just surprised to see so many seats together at this time, but i'm confident they will all mostly be gone by Friday.  It's great for non season ticket holders, as if this was a league match a lot of those seats could just go unused and not up for general sale. 

It's worth keeping in mind that it will be lovely warm sunny day on Sunday. So some people will, understandably, be on the beach.

Just hope it's not our starting XI.

11 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Or just don’t take one sample and assume it is the same for all, maybe?  

You can’t beat a good whinge. 

Posted (edited)

Hopefully 20% haven’t bought their tickets.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Seems very strange but possibly not a bad thing to get some new faces in the ground.

Why??????

The same so called fans who moan because they can’t get tickets for Wembley 

Edited by daly