Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

if you give it out....

you''ve got to take it eh robert?

well, if thats the case I think that you are far too big for your own boots, i think that some of your decision making has been shocking, i think that you are extrememly lucky that Kirkland is injured, and i think that some of your ''keeping errors this season have been abysmal. i thought you showed an error in judgement over the leicester goal, and you can say what you want about being partially sighted, but IMO you thought the shot was going wide (no deflection to blame either)

i think that you do not command your box well enough, you allow the defence to sink deeper and deeper and I think your communication on the field sucks.

the rection to the crowd was a disgrace and it can only mean that you out of here at the end of the season. maybe when you throw your shirt at the end of the season you will really be off this time.

ever since you thought you were going at the west ham match you''ve done far too many things aimed at the crowd.

I take it you''ve been outside the ground with your "mates" during games recently Rossi? Greeno although not near his brilliant best is one of the few players who has had a good season.

Just get off his back and be pleased he cares.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

I take it you''ve been outside the ground with your "mates" during games recently Rossi? Greeno although not near his brilliant best is one of the few players who has had a good season.

[/quote]

Oh i get it, just because he hasnt been the worse player on the pitch that makes it okay does it? He is supposedly a keeper with enough quality to make the world cup - the competition for the best of the best.

Greeno made a good save to keep the score at 2.1 yesterday.He also said

Doherty was closeing the shot down and by the time the ball was past

him it was too late.Get off the guys back.It hasnt been his greatest

season in a Norwich shirt but he has still saved us on a few

occasions.I say fair play to him he stuck by his guns and didnt try

hiding the fact that he made the jesture.Maybe if the river end

supported him as much as the other end then he wouldnt do such

things.All the river end do is moan,it must get frustrating atsnding

infront of them every week and watching the dross going on infront of

him.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

Oh i get it, just because he hasnt been the worse player on the pitch that makes it okay does it? He is supposedly a keeper with enough quality to make the world cup - the competition for the best of the best.

[/quote]

Not supposedly, Rossi - he IS making the world cup, and therefore pride of the club as far as I''m concerned.

He''s more than okay - he''s a bloomin good keeper.

Gimp Chimp

"Not supposedly, Rossi - he IS making the world cup, and therefore pride of the club as far as I''m concerned."

Sven all of a sudden are you? It can only be certain when the squad in announced. In all probability to he will but to say IS it not 100% true.

sitting to the right of the goal, i thought the leicester equaliser was going a foot wide, but was amazed to see it go in.  It seemed to me that greeno took his hands away, also believing it was going wide.  how many shots did he let in in the prem from distance?  i think the new ball brought in last year moves too much in the air for greeno, as for many keepers - you only have to look at the choices for motd ''goal of the month'' to appreciate the problems facing the keepers from 30-40 yard blockbusters that bend to deceive them . can''t wait to hear greeno''s explanation in the press over his gesture, but how could worthy say anything or fine him, after his own passionate fist salutes to city fans after brighton and stoke?

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

Gimp Chimp

"Not supposedly, Rossi - he IS making the world cup, and therefore pride of the club as far as I''m concerned."

Sven all of a sudden are you? It can only be certain when the squad in announced. In all probability to he will but to say IS it not 100% true.

[/quote]

No need to resort to name-calling Rossi.  Of course he''s going to make the world cup, but either way he has been selected for the England squad for ages now.

Rossi, One of Greeno best attribute as a keeper is his concentration when not involved in the play - think back to the number of one off saves during our championship winning season - with the England defence in front of him ( if he gets a game) then this will be a massive +. In this area I would much rather have Greeno between the sticks than James who time and time again has let England down. I think if you go through the current Norwich team and matched them against others in The championship then you might want to change a few, But I can''t think of any other keeper I''d rather have than Greeno. (My opinion )

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Rossi, One of Greeno best attribute as a keeper is his concentration when not involved in the play - think back to the number of one off saves during our championship winning season - with the England defence in front of him ( if he gets a game) then this will be a massive +. In this area I would much rather have Greeno between the sticks than James who time and time again has let England down. I think if you go through the current Norwich team and matched them against others in The championship then you might want to change a few, But I can''t think of any other keeper I''d rather have than Greeno. (My opinion )

[/quote]

and just think of all the long range shots he let in last season, concentration at its best

as fo keepers in the champ, i think the young lad camp at derby is far better oh and whatisname at reading, in fact i can think of a few but die to a rather disappointing alcohol overload (sorry) the names escape me

TAXI!

[quote user="Northern Canary"]yawn.......... another thread turned into an argument. And were the nicest fans around?[/quote]

Northern this was not intended as an argument but a difference of opinion I can accept that. I don''t agree with Rossi but I respect he has his opinion. We have not got to name calling and so far the manager has not been blamed for anything surely this a first (recently). If it appears as an argument then I apologise.

So Rossi let''s end this thread and agree to disagree.

i disagree to agree. lol.

northern, i wasnt aware that a forum that allowed and thrived on debate was suddenly becoming the dont put your view across and merely agree to what the original post said.

further to that drinkell and I were debating and not being nasty in anyway.