lol love the Cov song, after the binners have been singing Ole going up up up, Cov now singing Ole  f***** it up up.

People bang on about what a great coach McKenna is, but his decision not to play a keeper seems very strange to me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I still just cant fathom wtf Leeds were doing at QPR last week...

They’ve had an open goal for 2nd place for weeks. Muppets have totally blown it 

Coventry defending is so bad you have to wonder if match fixing is going on.

5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Coventry defending is so bad you have to wonder if match fixing is going on.

We're probably the only club in the whole league who wants Leeds to go up and not Ipswich....and that includes Coventry..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, River End Rocker said:

To be fair, they're a good example of how good coaching, confidence and teamwork can overcome deficiencies in skill. Look home and dry now.

Theyre an ordinary team who've been winging it all season, riding on huge slices of luck.

Shame in the rest of the league for allowing this to happen, most in particular Leeds and Southampton.

We did all we could

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Theyre an ordinary team who've been winging it all season, riding on huge slices of luck.

Shame in the rest of the league for allowing this to happen, most in particular Leeds and Southampton.

We did all we could

Yes, we 'gave' Leeds 6 points and the Binners just 1.
Leeds took 6 points off the Binners too, so they've clearly more than made up ground elsewhere. 

i always thought the best thing would be for them to loose on the final day and get bumped down to 3rd lol

Fair play to Ipswich. Pains me to say it but they’re in the Premier League. We could have been had Webber not signed a load of old codgers in the summer and Wagner not been a tactical catastrophe for half a season.  Hopefully we can make up for that via the play offs. 

• Like 1

Just now, S_81 said:

Fair play to Ipswich. Pains me to say it but they’re in the Premier League. We could have been had Webber not signed a load of old codgers in the summer and Wagner not been a tactical catastrophe for half a season.  Hopefully we can make up for that via the play offs. 

No they are not. Choke on the final day and leeds win then they are in 3rd   100 % would make me smile

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

..or that our best striker was injured from August to January...

Just now, mastoola said:

No they are not. Choke on the final day and leeds win then they are in 3rd   100 % would make me smile

Will never happen. Huddersfield are turd and down 

Just now, S_81 said:

Will never happen. Huddersfield are turd and down 

i remember fulham!   i can still dream lol

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, mastoola said:

More chance of me ****ting gold than them losing to Huddersfield and even if they somehow did Leeds would probably **** it up.

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 1

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Not sure where we would have found 20+ points from during our lean period. 10-15 maybe.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

More chance of me ****ting gold than them losing to Huddersfield and even if they somehow did Leeds would probably **** it up.

I will monitor your drains

• Haha 1

So glad we're still in the mix as I would be feeling quite jealous right now.  Remember watching the promotions and playoffs last season and it just making you feel sick inside.

They've been around top 2 all season, so can't really knock them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Huge factor, no doubt. But we didn’t adapt at all to it. In large part because we thought a mad loan of Hwang was the answer or grandpa Barnes 

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

But we didn’t adapt at all to it.

Because stuck to the system, and why we are where we are now and one of the more in form teams.  Our home record has been immense since end of last year.

6 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Wow I thought Gunn, Stacey, Sargent, Sara, Nunez, Duffy and possibly Barnes were very good, I think Webber signed them all.