Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Blame yourselves all you renewers.

If supporters had just held back for the next season ticket renewal deadline Worthington would be gone by now.

It is a few extra quid you are giving to your Club, that''s all.

Now, I find it hard to believe that so many supporters are in favour of Nigel Worthington and his Hoofball that they endorsed his tenure through their wallets, but they have.

Tolerate mediocrity and save yourselves the cost of half a tank of petrol. Your choice, so why not accept it.

Exactly hit em where it hurts, in the pocket.  I won''t be adding to the Carrow Rd coffers whilst the club tries to mug me with poor standards of football.  Maybe never I really don''t know if I will ever recover any enthusiasm ever again.  Share issue anyone.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

If supporters had just held back for the next season ticket renewal deadline Worthington would be gone by now.

Now, I find it hard to believe that so many supporters are in favour of Nigel Worthington and his Hoofball that they endorsed his tenure through their wallets, but they have.

Tolerate mediocrity and save yourselves the cost of half a tank of petrol. Your choice, so why not accept it.

[/quote]What drivel you post at time''s R H if i want to save a bit of money by renewing early i will we may not all be as rich as you ,and do you really think the board would have sacked him if we had not renewed dream on mate he is here until next season so stop posting provocative post''s it make''s you look stupid.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]your self-portrait speaks volumes.[/quote]

hahaha classic, i was gonna say the same thing in a less witty way

barclayendboy knuckledragged

What drivel you post at time''s R H if i want to save a bit of money by renewing early i will we may not all be as rich as you ,and do you really think the board would have sacked him if we had not renewed dream on mate he is here until next season so stop posting provocative post''s it make''s you look stupid.

Well i ai''nt rich and i thought my post was valid didn''t make me look stupid and as for provocative then that surely depends on you''re viewpoint.

[/quote]

What''s the point in supporting this club (no matter how good or crap we are) if  your not going to see the matchs! I''m Norwich though thick and thing and I''d renew my season ticket as I love watching the match, even if it was crap.

I hardly get to see a norwich match these days as I live quite far away from Norwich but If i had the chance of going to every match, I would because I support the club!

Worthy''s not going to leave because some season tickets weren''t sold. Therefore Buy your ticket and start getting behind the club!

With respect, Tom a lot of the younger posters on here share your views. Those of us who have been round the block a few times are rather less fanatical although we were once all as blindly loyal as you and others.

barclayendboy knuckledraggedWhat drivel you post at time''s R H if i want to save a bit of money by renewing early i will we may not all be as rich as you ,and do you really think the board would have sacked him if we had not renewed dream on mate he is here until next season so stop posting provocative post''s it make''s you look stupid.

Well i ai''nt rich and i thought my post was valid didn''t make me look stupid and as for provocative then that surely depends on you''re viewpoint.

[/quote]You are writing  this post purly to get a reaction and it seems to have worked pleased with yourself RH honestly you must have runout of things to say if this is the best you can come up with regarding why worthy is still here . I want to carry on supporting my club whether worthy is here or not and to blame supporters who have renewed early as the reason why worthy is still here is laughable so get off the backs of fans who are putting there hands in there pocket to support Norwich, support by the way that we were crying out for until all the glory hunters came along in our promotion year and go and hound the board instead. 

Sorry Barclayend boy but I absolutely believe in what I wrote. Clearly you disagree, that''s fine. I just happen to believe I am not only right but most of the time ahead of the game too. If I run out of things to write then I take short breaks and come back with fresh ideas, and God knows this Board could do with a few radical ideas.

[quote user="barclayendboy"]
You are writing  this post purly to get a reaction and it seems to have worked pleased with yourself RH honestly you must have runout of things to say if this is the best you can come up with regarding why worthy is still here . I want to carry on supporting my club whether worthy is here or not and to blame supporters who have renewed early as the reason why worthy is still here is laughable so get off the backs of fans who are putting there hands in there pocket to support Norwich, support by the way that we were crying out for until all the glory hunters came along in our promotion year and go and hound the board instead. 
[/quote]

I think the man makes a valid point.

If season ticket holders didn''t account for approx 90% of the weekly attendees this year I reckon the attendance would have fallen steadily throughout the season and would by now be around the 14000 mark, as people drift away which has always happened when things weren''t going well. The board would certainly have to take notice that kind of revenue drop.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

What''s the point in supporting this club (no matter how good or crap we are) if  your not going to see the matchs! I''m Norwich though thick and thing and I''d renew my season ticket as I love watching the match, even if it was crap.

I hardly get to see a norwich match these days as I live quite far away from Norwich but If i had the chance of going to every match, I would because I support the club!

Worthy''s not going to leave because some season tickets weren''t sold. Therefore Buy your ticket and start getting behind the club![/quote]

Well said - I totally agree!! I think it''s a sad day when you start blaming loyal fans who want to watch their team play for the problems at the club. There''s no need for that!

Wilfred Owen wrote:

''Dulce et decorum est

Pro patria mori.''

It was about blind patriotism and the naive perceptions of the young.

The sentiment could equally be applied, without prejudice, to some well meaning individuals on this Board.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Worthy''s not going to leave because some season tickets weren''t sold. Therefore Buy your ticket and start getting behind the club![/quote]

Well said - I totally agree!! I think it''s a sad day when you start blaming loyal fans who want to watch their team play for the problems at the club. There''s no need for that!

[/quote]Need i say more.