Sign in to follow this  
milan marcus

Bring back Kenton?

If Mr W wanted Kenton to come back, and a deal could be done, that would be that.
In all probability Mr W wouldn''t want him back - which would be a shame because he IS a talented defender.

FatMan Fat if kenton IS such a talented defender can you explain to me why he cannot make even the bench at southampton. What we need are the quality defenders that keep him out. BY the way what is the major problem with the defence we have, i,m on the side of HUCKS on this one; give the lads who got us there a chance to prove themselve,s. Lets not get sucked in by this premiership HYPE, we can mix it with the bottom half any day.

Has any thought Southampton may not let Kenton go. They must have signed him for a reason. Although he is not first choice he is some of their only defensive cover at the moment. It looks like it is all over for Le Saux and Baird is on his way out if reports down here on the South Coast are to be believed. I rewckon they will keep him and see if he comes good. As a canary who has I tiny soft spot for the saints (otherwise totally yellow I can asure you) I would say Kenton is better than Telfer and Higgibotham (slowest feet of any man alive). I don''t think Kenton will be a canary next season either way.