nutty nigel

Our Team Of The Season

Not as easy as I first thought.

Gunn

Stacey Duffy McLean Giannoulis

Sara Nunez

Sainz Barnes Rowe

Sargent

Close calls for Giannoulis/ McCallum and I'm torn between Gibson and Barnes. If Gibson goes to CB Kenny steps forward and Sara gets Bashley's place.

Posted (edited)

TheGunnshow 

GodlyOtsemobor. Nutty.   Hogesar.    Ricardo 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Yobocop.                    Sonyc                          LYB.                                                 

Cambridge (c)

TheRealBuh, Hank shoots Skylar, well b back, JohnnyJohnnyrowe, Branston, wings of a sparrow, Great mass debater, dylanisabaddog 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Brave playing a goalkeeper at right back! ...but if you pick the team yourself...

Edited by Addick/Canary

8 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

TheGunnshow 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Cambridge (c)

TheRealBuh, Hank shoots Skylar, well b back, JohnnyJohnnyrowe, Branston, wings of a sparrow, Great mass debater, dylanisabaddog 

Always thought of Cambridge as a more deep creative midfielder with flair as he's usually making stuff out of thin air.

TheRealBuh would be standing on the side with a cuppa.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

TheGunnshow 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Cambridge (c)

Essex in defensive midfield is bold- he's going to be going on strike after about 10 minutes unless you give him and his family free tickets for eternity. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Essex in defensive midfield is bold- he's going to be going on strike after about 10 minutes unless you give him and his family free tickets for eternity. 

On strike? He’d turn round and get on the score sheet (og)

13 minutes ago, king canary said:

You can't criticise his engine, though. Absolutely relentless. The Gary Holt of this messageboard.

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

TheGunnshow 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Cambridge (c)

@GodlyOtsemobor out!

Edited by Robert N. LiM
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

TheGunnshow 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Cambridge (c)

The fact you've got me at LCB where BOTH Mclean and Gibson have played...well that's got me at half mast.

Also, how did you know I was left-footed?

Will Essex be introduced to Delia after the game.

Surely Cambridge should be manager ? As we have seen in the last couple of weeks, McKenna telling us half his team is sick, Wagner telling us Sargent is injured, Farke telling us Leeds will struggle to go up because of their inexperienced players that haven’t got promoted before ( even though most have and it’s one of the most expensive squads ever assembled in the champs ). He would be good at the mind games needed ?

10 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

TheGunnshow 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Cambridge (c)

I think you put Birdie on the wrong wing. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

You can't criticise his engine, though. Absolutely relentless. The Gary Holt of this messageboard.

Can't fault his willingness to chase a lost cause that is for sure.

1 hour ago, Addick/Canary said:

Brave playing a goalkeeper at right back! ...but if you pick the team yourself...

Think he's gone off the usernames to be fair as Otsemobor was a right-back. The funny thing with me is that at eleven-a-side I tend to be happier at full-back/wing-back compared to being in goal as I'm only short but I'm also fit. At five-a-side or anything small-sided, I'm much stronger in goal than outfield as I don't have the tekkers.

To be fair, I'm a bit disappointed not to even make the bench. I'd be a good Idah-type super-sub, picking up on other posters best efforts.

Maybe Godly thinks I need a season on loan at a League One club?

Nutty and Ricardo have had a cracking season considering they were playing for the u21’s last season!

• Haha 2

Surely it's....

Long

Lunghi    Lunghi   Lunghi   Lunghi

Gibbs         Lunghi          Lunghi           Gibbs

Hwang/Gibbs          Syd/Gibbs

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

This is the thought process, non stop snapping at the heels. Never ending engine 😉

3 hours ago, Addick/Canary said:

To be fair, I'm a bit disappointed not to even make the bench. I'd be a good Idah-type super-sub, picking up on other posters best efforts.

Maybe Godly thinks I need a season on loan at a League One club?

🤣🤣 To be fair the bench is filled with names I could remember 🤣🤣 hard to remember every account! You have a place in the U23's for sure. 

Also with the GK at right back, I thought i couldn't take "Gunn" out of that position 🤣

5 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Think he's gone off the usernames to be fair as Otsemobor was a right-back. The funny thing with me is that at eleven-a-side I tend to be happier at full-back/wing-back compared to being in goal as I'm only short but I'm also fit. At five-a-side or anything small-sided, I'm much stronger in goal than outfield as I don't have the tekkers.

Which is funny because as addick said, I played in goal when I played for sprowston 🤣🤣

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

Anyone hard done by not to make the bench need to up their game from the U23's or face a loan to L1. 

You can't come knocking on managements door Everytime you've not made the cut. 

Work harder!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, hogesar said:

The fact you've got me at LCB where BOTH Mclean and Gibson have played...well that's got me at half mast.

Also, how did you know I was left-footed?

Like Patrick Jane and Liam Neeson, I have special skills 😉

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

3 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Anyone hard done by not to make the bench need to up their game from the U23's or face a loan to L1. 

You can't come knocking on managements door Everytime you've not made the cut. 

Work harder!!!

Will do, Boss.

• Like 1

On 17/04/2024 at 00:15, GodlyOtsemobor said:

TheGunnshow 

Ken hairy  Essex 

Cambridge (c)

Post of the season.

5 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Still absolutely spitting that I didn't even make the bench.

Join me in the Vets team RNL. 🙂 

On 17/04/2024 at 16:49, GodlyOtsemobor said:

This is the thought process, non stop snapping at the heels. Never ending engine 😉

🤣🤣 To be fair the bench is filled with names I could remember 🤣🤣 hard to remember every account! You have a place in the U23's for sure. 

Also with the GK at right back, I thought i couldn't take "Gunn" out of that position 🤣

Which is funny because as addick said, I played in goal when I played for sprowston 🤣🤣

Might work, but here's a cheap laugh of me playing five-a-side in goal for a team I used to play for. This video footage is of two games, I wasn't playing in the first one, but the game I was playing in starts from 55 seconds in. I'm the goalie in blue, nearer the camera.

(1) Facebook

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, raunds canary said:

Gutted not to be even on the bench. I'm going to drive to Dundee in my bare feet 

Foooomin not to be in the squad...I didn't deserve it and I'll never tell what happened behind the scenes. 😭Handy I'm already near Glasgow though. 😅🤣

Apples