Sign in to follow this  

Under a new manager he could be awesome, I know he has talent and with the right mindset he could be brilliant! hopefully we will see the best of him here and good luck to him! i personally dont think he has been given enough of a chance.

I''m really fed up with these so-called stars coming on the papers and

telling us how great they are going to be on Saturday and then the

same old rubbish.  They are all getting money under false pretences

and they should be really quiet.  Its about time the Board sorted this

out.

Not at all King Jaun, I would love him to prove me and the other doubters wrong, its just based on his past form at Preston and his man city walkout it does not look promising.  Lets hope he arrived out of form as his 10 game spell here was diabolical.

What about player having his own mindset and his own motivation.  We seem to have players of this age with lack of will to achieve, who have to have a person other than themselves to blame for their underacheivement.  Seems that the modern man is incomplete, and needs a shrink at his disposal to bolster his performance.

[quote user="beelsie"]What about player having his own mindset and his own motivation.  We seem to have players of this age with lack of will to achieve, who have to have a person other than themselves to blame for their underacheivement.  Seems that the modern man is incomplete, and needs a shrink at his disposal to bolster his performance.[/quote]

Speaking of shrinks  , whats happed to our  resident  trickcyclist ?    doing a great job , isn`t he ?[mo]

well foggy , we all know who sighed him , i am afraid that the the preston board are giggling and smirking all the way to the bank, hardly able to keep a straight face. well it seems to me dear old nidge dos''nt mind having his leg lifted now , it looks as though he is getting it half way up on his own .why i have been absent paul is because i have been laid low with a bug . wait till you get a grandson who insists on giving you a big sloopy kiss .you can laught you have that yet to come.

A DAY SPENT OUT OF NORFOLK

IS A DAY WASTED