Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

out of contract players

i have been doing some research and i have found some very intersting players who we could get on bosmans in the summer
1. Johan Radet - right back at auxerre , wants to play in england has a lot to proove, current competition for his signature would be fulham , but the lure of first team football could tempt him out of london
2. silvan wiltord - maybe a bit hopefull but has a whole host of french clubs trying to get his signature , would be a great coup !
3. hidetoshi nakata - currently on loan at bologna from cash strapped parma out of contract in the summer , bologna are tipped as his prefered choice but are still in serious danger of relegation from serie a
4.Ariel Ortaga - currently suspended untill the start of the season by fifa for walking out on fenerbahce has always said he wants to play in england so much skill and movement, has a range of passing that is awsome, would be a real gem to get !
ALL MAYBE HOPEFULL BUT WE ARE A PREMIERSHIP CLUB

All would want 50k a week +.

Our wage cap is miles under that, Worthy''s far to sensible to break the bank to bring in an untried (In the premiership) foreign player. And Wiltord would surely go to another one of the big teams when he''s left Arsenal.

I''d love to see any of them play for us though.

Are we going to be linked in the newspapers with every player who is out of contract or unwanted in the premiership all summer?
great research though i agree duke!

The player we should sign, who i believe is out of contract this summer is Gary Holt. what are the club doing he has been outstanding

I couldn''t agree more! Gary has given his heart and soul for this club, and is always worth his shirt. His sheer delight at our promotion was fantastic. The only other thing I could add, is that he is long overdue another 30yard piledriver, so come on City sign him, and I''ll stick a quid on him to score in the last three games!