Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

We are about to self destruct

Fans arguing, players aiming rude gestures towards the crowd, a board who can''t see there hand infront of there face, this club is fast coming a p**s poor shadow of its former self. i am sick of it and hope the atmosphere soon changes around Carrow road. We are winning at home but no one seems to really give a s**t, the club is on a slippery slope to nowhere!!! Please lets forget about this season bring in some fresh faces with fresh ideas and lets get this glorious club back to the premiership and start enjoying our Saturdays again.

I agree, that''s a fair assessment. The tipping point has been reached. We have to change the management for the sake of the club, never mind the team.

Fans slag off manager

Manager slags off fans

Coach slags off fans

Board Member slags off fans

Fans slag off money grabbing players

Fans Attack fans

Ex players attack  money grabbing players

Citry Legend attack  manager''s policys

local journo''s attack manager

money grabbing players attack  legend

players attack fans

fans ridicule moneygrabbing inept players

looks like civil war too me...

you make it sound like its anyone''s fault but ours. We ''the fans'' are as much as culpable for this situation and therefore share the responsibility for resolving it. How about not protesting after every defeat?

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]you make it sound like its anyone''s fault but ours. We ''the fans'' are as much as culpable for this situation and therefore share the responsibility for resolving it. How about not protesting after every defeat?[/quote]

well many fans have had enough of our manager whom appears to have ''shot his load'' (am I allowed to use that expression??)  in getting us to the premiership and found himself out of his depth since that moment.

I didnt even use that expression a pompey fan I was chatting to in the pub last night used it when we were talking about our clubs respective fortunes.  He said he thought it looked like worthy had taken the club as far as he could - funny to here another teams fan saying it. 

Its funny how Worthy seems unable to tell how good his players are from training as well,, and it takes him 32 matches into a season to work out his best formation....

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]you make it sound like its anyone''s fault but ours. We ''the fans'' are as much as culpable for this situation and therefore share the responsibility for resolving it. How about not protesting after every defeat?[/quote]

At least Norwich fans don''t attempt to burn down the stadium after a poor performance, as the Juve fans did last night. Delia, Michael et al are SO lucky to have us supporting their team...

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

At least Norwich fans don''t attempt to burn down the stadium after a poor performance, as the Juve fans did last night. Delia, Michael et al are SO lucky to have us supporting their team...

[/quote]

BRICK FOR DELIA!

It was the club that decided to withdraw the ''fans shirt'' at the start of this season dont forget. dunno about anyone else, but i was offended

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]

Fans arguing, players aiming rude gestures towards the crowd, a board who can''t see there hand infront of there face, this club is fast coming a p**s poor shadow of its former self. i am sick of it and hope the atmosphere soon changes around Carrow road. We are winning at home but no one seems to really give a s**t, the club is on a slippery slope to nowhere!!! Please lets forget about this season bring in some fresh faces with fresh ideas and lets get this glorious club back to the premiership and start enjoying our Saturdays again.

[/quote] Couldn''t agree more!! It''s a sad day when the fans no longer seem to care about winning games!

As fans I understand your frustration over the current situation, but do you serioiusly think that you are in a better position than the board to understand the entirety of the problem?

Fans obviosly will look at results, players performace, players picked, players not picked, formations and style of play but we aren''t in any position to have an overall view of the picture.

Yes we can voice our views and as paying customers we should have the right to do so. Please remember though that even the most experienced fan here doesn''t know half of the story.

What is amusing me more than anything right now is that when I see a story on the pinkun main page regarding a comment that a player/director/manager has made, before I even go to the forum, I know that the first message I see, will be someone slagging off the comment. It''s a given at the moment. Now surely, everything anyone says associated with the club can''t all be bad and wrong can it? Or have we gone that far down the line now, where we are just looking for anything we can to slate the club?

It''s just a constant conspracy theory on everything he club does it''s hilarious!

THE PINK''UN - "Wothington eats his dinner"

THE FANS ON THE FORUM - How dare he eat his dinner! What sort of idiots does he take us for. Surely he should be scouting for players to resolve our problem! He should be buying more players to add to the squad. He should be working out how to play more youth team players! Absolutely rediculous. I ''m not buying another season ticket that''s for sure. We pay good money and he''s having his dinner. WORTHY OUT!

And so it goes on.

Dissapointing.

I would go as far as to say that although I''m dissapointed with the current level of performance and want him to make room for new blood, I''m equally dissapointed with the poor performance of the fans. There seem to be very few fans(I use the term loosely) on this board who really have a grasp of what it''s all about. It worries me sometimes to think that the foundation of our club is financed by people who don''t understand the game. I understand that it is their right to put their money wherever they like and it is also their right to have a public say about where that money goes but please stop posting nonesence! I urge you to just think about what you are saying before you say it. This post in case. Like so may others.