Sign in to follow this  
CaptCanary

Queen Delia

A Binner I work with has shown me a picture on a Ips**t fansite of Delia at a cupfinal with an Ips**t rosette on. There trying to get the evening star and the national papers to show it!!!

Delia also discussed this issue last night.

Tell your Binner friend that the hat and rosette in question were part of a feature on Swap Shop. The joke was that the other side of the hat and the rosette both had Norwich City on them and the joke was she''d turn them both around to display her true Canary feelings. Sadly, the cameras switched off before she turned them around.

Still, far be it for me to stop a Binner from trying to get a false and inaccurate story off the ground and making a fool of themselves....

That''s interesting - I didn''t know the Swap Shop background.
Hitherto my response to this old chestnut has been that a girl''s got to kiss a few frogs before she finds her prince!

delia is norwich through and through

she never was and never will be a binman

so she lives in suffolk, so do many of you

she went on national tv in the stone age and was seen with blue and white on

i wore an ipswich shirt once for a bet - so what?

remember the evening star has still to realise the derby matches have been played, they will do anything to put us in a bad light

still, i look forward to reading that wonderful chip wrapper when i can get my hands on it

who needs comics?

well fat man fat

i have lived in suffolk in the past, far more than in norfolk to be honest

and the only blue thing about me is my language on match days : - )

Gazza, my second son was born at Bury St Edmunds during the time that I lived over the border, but does he support the Scum? No he does not!! He is an avid City fan and he is making sure that his offspring (thankfully born in Norwich) are being indoctrinated into NCFC - his 2 year old knows more songs and chants than I do!!
Hence my post about Delia living in Suffolk - it doesn''t matter a rats arse where she lives, Delia is "City" through abd through, and always has been.