Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

EAST COAST CANARY?

I''m sorry darling but that is just sooooo 1970''s like the ''East Coast Truckers'' sticker (are you an old trucker?) really, do get a bloody grip.

And why the Blades'' mascot who looks like Earnshaw? Is it mean''t to be you sweetie? I hear your parrot is called chip, is that true?

Do something about your image pleeease;  this buccaneer thing just isn''t you.[li]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

I''m sorry darling but that is just sooooo 1970''s like the ''East Coast Truckers'' sticker (are you an old trucker?) really, do get a bloody grip.

And why the Blades'' mascot who looks like Earnshaw? Is it mean''t to be you sweetie? I hear your parrot is called chip, is that true?

Do something about your image pleeease;  this buccaneer thing just isn''t you.[li]

[/quote]

Rude Old, I am starting to worry about your obsession with East Coast.  A few weeks ago you were even trying to be him, do have something to declare?

It makes me laugh that people call him an attention seeker but then start threads about him.   There must have been 100 threads about him alone!

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

[/quote]

Rude Old, I am starting to worry about your obsession with East Coast.  A few weeks ago you were even trying to be him, do have something to declare?

It makes me laugh that people call him an attention seeker but then start threads about him.   There must have been 100 threads about him alone!

[/quote]

Yeah, I''ve noticed that Saint, and another thing is that posters keep sending me private messages and emails still calling me wiz!.

Two posters to my knowledge even name me in their signatures, hero worship indeed.

So sod it, it would seem I''m cursed to be the 1st wiz forever now, so I''ll have to remain an attention seeker and Troll too, bet that''s made Squit''s and Herb''s day now.

But I''m still backing City and Worthy, on that at least, my minds unchanged!.

OTBC