Sign in to follow this  
nasher

Beam back again

I wasnt at carrow road on saturday fortunatly i was at the other party at watford and what a day arrived at 11 am left at 7 pm , but reading todays EDP it seems there was a pretty good party going on at carrow road .Iwould like to know if the club would consider beaming back the remaining two games as i was unlucky not to get aticket through the ballot for crewe game and unfortunatly unable to get to sunderland as for work commitments .Im sure they could not only fill the south stand but also barclay and river end which would mean at least three screens ,im sure like me we want as many fans as possible to us win the title then we could have one hell of a party OTBC

I was at the beamback at carrow road on Saturday.The atmosphere was a bit surreal at times, what with us poor gits cheering you lucky ones at Watford, and Kevin Piper''s lovely singing voice when he started us off with OTBC, but I''ll be in the queue for tickets to the lounges. It''s got to be better than Radio Norfolk!

I was at the beam back too stumpy! and yes i agree it was a bit TARTAN blanket at times,but i really cannot understand how anything can beat ROY THE BOY on radio norfolk.Many the saturday i,ve spent cleaning out my CHICKENS ??? listenning to roy,s thrilling match oratory,s . ROY FOR POPE.