Sign in to follow this  
Big Rob

Not usually one to post rumours but......

......a colleague of mine today informed me that Chris Sutton''s daughter will be starting at the same Nursery school as her daughter from September???

Take it for what you will....

....if she''s half as good as her Dad, she''ll do for us.

Right sort of age too in light of NW''s typically poorly choosen words about letting Simon Charlton go - "It''s simply his age more than anything else".

Nothing to do with the fact that he''s too short for a central defender, too slow for a midfielder and not the greatest passer of the ball to have walked the planet then Nige?

[quote user="South Norfolk Old Boy"]

....if she''s half as good as her Dad, she''ll do for us.

Right sort of age too in light of NW''s typically poorly choosen words about letting Simon Charlton go - "It''s simply his age more than anything else".

Nothing to do with the fact that he''s too short for a central defender, too slow for a midfielder and not the greatest passer of the ball to have walked the planet then Nige?

[/quote]

I must admit i kinda understand it - he is getting no younger, but if you are good enough then you are good enough.  I just reckon he is on a huge wage...

You''re right there CJF, but also SNOB, I think Worthington is trying to be tactful. It wouldn''t be either pleasant or helpful to anyone if W had told the paper that he was letting him go for the reasons you state.

i''ve heard this since january, apparently sutton was offered £38k a week a brum - would you turn that down?

deal ends in the summer if brum relegated.

Not usually one to post rumours but......Chrissy Sutton is actually returning to Norfolk to play Cricket with Rob Newman........Personally, I''d have thought Chris would have preferred to use a bat, instead of chunky Rob!

Sutton hasn''t exactly set the Prem alight - since climbing back over Hadrian''s Wall to England has he!?