2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting, given it is NCFC who should be doing any ‘rejecting’.  Football is entirely fecked, isn’t it?!

Possible that city accepted a bid? Then Rowes reps turned the contract down in view of a PL move? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting, given it is NCFC who should be doing any ‘rejecting’.  Football is entirely fecked, isn’t it?!

Rowe's Potential is making these teams want to buy him now rather than later i feel ,

we can not sell him cheap that is all i ask one of the best young talents around ,

how far he will go is up to him and future coaching and work done to his game but he has to worth a lot of money 

3 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Possible that city accepted a bid? Then Rowes reps turned the contract down in view of a PL move? 

more likely Lazio speaking to agent saying is it worth us bidding for Rowe or would he be interested in italy and his Agent saying no point he wants to move to PL 

• Like 1

Given how racist the crowd can be I don’t blame him 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

That feels extremely unlikely - we all know how football works and it is utterly screwed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Tapping up 

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

That feels extremely unlikely - we all know how football works and it is utterly screwed.

i feel he must have something lined up or Agent has had talks with PL clubs  if you are rejecting other clubs 

I wonder if Rowe has a release clause in his contract. That would more likely be something an established player would have. Rowe signed his current contract 2 years ago when he was still an academy player. It runs until 2025, with a years extension available.

9 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Known as SS Lazio for a reason..

If I were a young black player think Italy would be one league I would do my best to avoid

54 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

more likely Lazio speaking to agent saying is it worth us bidding for Rowe or would he be interested in italy and his Agent saying no point he wants to move to PL 

Precisely this. Clubs never approach the player's club unless they know the player is interested. 

52 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Beat me to it! The Lazio Ultras are openly fascist and probably the most racist in Italy.

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

Hope someone has a scan of his broken hand !

I see that Webber departing hasn't changed the clubs lack of respect for the fans, its obvious that the hand injury is a lie and they didn't want to risk injuring their main saleable asset.

23 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Precisely this. Clubs never approach the player's club unless they know the player is interested. 

I thought that was an illegal approach and it had to be done the other way around?

Approach club to get permission to speak to the player.

Just now, Mello Yello said:

I wonder if Jo Jo Rowe features for us against Coventry on Saturday?....

Can we change usernames on this forum?

3 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

I thought that was an illegal approach and it had to be done the other way around?

Approach club to get permission to speak to the player.

Officially, yes. But the 'tapping up' rule hasn't been enforced for many years, and clubs will always approach a player via their agent in the first instance. 

I think the last club to make a complaint about tapping up was Southampton when they were a bit pissed off with Liverpool's aggressive approaches for van Dijk. Things got resolved in the end when they accepted a bid...

I found his recent Twitter/Instagram post a bit weird for someone who is only supposed to be out for a couple of week. Perhaps it had a different meaning to what everyone assumed. 

Just now, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Can we change usernames on this forum?

You can be anyone you like in cyberspace....before the end of the January transfer deadline I'm going to be Oliver Twist. 

"Please Sir.. we want a decent CDM"...image.jpeg.ec86af8bf8d163a60cd6d6b51618578e.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Officially, yes. But the 'tapping up' rule hasn't been enforced for many years, and clubs will always approach a player via their agent in the first instance. 

I think the last club to make a complaint about tapping up was Southampton when they were a bit pissed off with Liverpool's aggressive approaches for van Dijk. Things got resolved in the end when they accepted a bid...

Last case I recall was the Colchester chairman when we nicked Lambert lol

10 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I suppose that the reality is that Rowe has his price and that the club aren't going to object to these types of communications in the hope that the club in question can meet that price.

However I thought Crystal Palace submitted complaints about Chelsea tapping up Michael Olise in the summer! 

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Selling the club's top scorer in January while still in touching distance of the play offs seems pretty counter-intuitive to me, but hey ho.

Yes - but could only happen here at 'little old Norwich'. That tag still weighs very heavily round our necks.

13 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Yes - but could only happen here at 'little old Norwich'. That tag still weighs very heavily round our necks.

Not just the tag, at this point we're like Marley and his chains. 

22 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Selling the club's top scorer in January while still in touching distance of the play offs seems pretty counter-intuitive to me, but hey ho.

Indeed. That should justifiably be the catalyst for regime change protests.

It’s going to be a real sickener when the haribo bag clutching 80%ers cheer on Norwich selling this kid for a pittance