Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Ashtons part in West Ham win

" MadDan you sound like a 10 year old , get in the real world Worthington is a clown and the only people who want him at Norwich are Ipswich fans . "

Not sure where in the above thread I have defended Worthington but what does that matter on this forum.

You simply make something up and argue against that.

Still good to know that the board, current players, ex players and the majority of City fans are binners.

Are you from suffolk by any chance - you don''t sound too bright.

MadDan if you are going to quote ACTUAL months at least get them right...

PlayerToFeeDate
Alan ConnellBournemouthFree01-07-2002
Titus BrambleNewcastle£ 500000012-07-2002
Gary CroftCardiffFree16-07-2002
Ashley NichollsDarlingtonFree29-07-2002
Marcus StewartSunderland£ 325000030-08-2002
Wayne BrownWatfordFree18-12-2002
Jamie ClaphamBirmingham£ 130000010-01-2003
Richard LoganBoston UtdFree20-01-2003
Justin MillerLeyton OrientFree31-01-2003
Steve BurtonDoncasterFree12-03-2003
Darren AmbroseNewcastle£ 100000025-03-2003
Hermann HreidarssonCharlton£ 90000027-03-2003
Lee BeeversBoston UtdFree09-06-2003
Matt HollandCharlton£ 75000016-06-2003
Ulrich Le PenStrasbourgFree20-06-2003
Total: £ 12200000

sereni and le pen sent on loan at the start of the seasonish...  Anyway back to the main point - he had most of the first teamers from the previous season for most of the season. unl;ike Burley whom has a side bereft of most of the original first XI and many other players...

[quote user="MadDan"] I''ll pm you the binners on here. I''ve been pm''ed by a number of City fans who also know who they are. Not too difficult as all their posts are anti the club in some way. Mostly pompous guff in long winded rambles about how awful the board is![/quote]

Rabid Rick, No.1 City fan and self appointed Scum Buster.  He''s my hero.

Not too difficult a job as Bin Finder General I would think.

A quick peek at those who seem to get upset at any attack on our third world neighbours would be a starting point Those constantly attacking our club might also be a bit suspect.

Not sure how the chap with so many names, our own ''Citizen YGB Rankine'' fits in here either. Cannot spell Malky but has an obsessive knowledge of the comings and goings at poorman road. Also has an almost fanatical need to defend a former scum manager as well.

Burn the (dips)Witch !

[quote user="MadDan"]Not too difficult a job as Bin Finder General I would think. A quick peek at those who seem to get upset at any attack on our third world neighbours would be a starting point Those constantly attacking our club might also be a bit suspect. Not sure how the chap with so many names, our own ''Citizen YGB Rankine'' fits in here either. Cannot spell Malky but has an obsessive knowledge of the comings and goings at poorman road. Also has an almost fanatical need to defend a former scum manager as well. Burn the (dips)Witch ![/quote]

lol  did you ever personal message my mate Meeky?? Its Paul Meek BTW not Peter, but close..  I guess that proves you were a norfolk boy... 

The only wind up merchant on here is Dennis the Mennace I beleive...

On The Ball City

NORWICH CITY, THE PRIDE OF ANGLIA

[H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H][H]

" I thought we played Oxford away in the Milk Cup in the 1985/86 season rather than in 1984.... "

yep silly old me

thanks for looking it up, I''ll sleep easier tonight

[quote user="MadDan"]" I thought we played Oxford away in the Milk Cup in the 1985/86 season rather than in 1984.... " yep silly old me thanks for looking it up, I''ll sleep easier with a binner tonight[/quote]

Whats that Dan....  your knowledge of city on the wain...  all those years finally catchiong up with you my learned friend

[quote user="MadDan"]" I thought we played Oxford away in the Milk Cup in the 1985/86 season rather than in 1984.... " yep silly old me thanks for looking it up, I''ll sleep easier tonight[/quote]

Mad Dan, no need for sarcasm. I did not need to "look it up" as I was at the game.......

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Grow up!
Ashton just wasn''t interested in the Championship.
He played well for Worthington in the Prem - did we change everything in the summer? Or is Ashton just a waster who only turns it on when it suits him (like in December to remind the Prem teams what he can do)?

CJRanthorn - our manager''s success rate in play-off finals and Championship titles is better than most of his peers - I know which has impressed me more!
BTW - all those who wanted Burley as manager - how many points have Sarfampton won under his stewardship?
[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more on the Ashton issue, but I''d rather everyone didn''t keep going on about him. It doesn''t matter how well he does at West Ham. Do we all post about Bellamy''s goals or Sutton''s? I think not, because they are not part of this club anymore. There''s nothing we can do about, just get behind whoever is here now.