Sign in to follow this  
PremierCity

No music after Preston game -Sign here

Anyone else think that the PA music after the end of the Walsall game bought a stop to the celebrations of our 5-0 victory? It would be a real shame if the PA system tries to drown out the fans recognition of the team''s achievements just to keep a disk jockey happy. Dont let it happen!

i can do better than that premier city

NO MUSIC AT ALL, WHO NEEDS IT

we can provide all the noise that is needed, who needs to go to a football match to hear some boring rock ballad or whatever it is they play

sorry, don''t get into the ground until 5 to 3, and the pre match entertainment (?) is one reason i leave it so late, so that probably gives my opinion on the music (?) played at carrow road

so, let me sign your online petition

i quite like sum of the music - except that irritating track they''ve played recently that is about 10 minutes long,

and it would be nice if the playlist in the program was happy

and whilst im on the subject, y is the PA connected through mono xlr running in series?

come on people, have to put this post put back up top

let''s get rid of the crap played at carrow road and let everyone hear us instead

and we are cheaper too!!!!

The entrance music and goal celebration music are both awful. How long has there been music after goals scored anyway?

Damn right - it''s not American Football, we don''t don''t need to be told when to cheer/sing. It''s so patronising....and I think I''m right in saying that clubs like Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester City, Arsenal don''t do it? Probably because their fans wouldn''t stand for it...

I agree - NO MUSIC!

At half time and before the match it''s ok, but more variety would be nice. No more Madchester music like The Farm and Oasis please, this isn''t Maine Rd circa 1994.

Once the lads come out onto the pitch TURN IT OFF!

I agree on the post match point but i do think the Goal music "samba de janeiro" is great and should stay,

But on all other points i''m on board, if the Whole stadium gets to cheer the team around the pitch Like the 4,500 at vic rd on saturday it would be comparable to the Bernabau for noise.

OLE OLE, OLE OLE,

OLE OLE, OLE OLE

GOIN UP UP UP!!!!!!!!

(I almost had blisters on saturday from all that clapping)

i''m sorry canariaglorificus but having music when we score a goal is like being in amrica playing basketball or something like that.it sound ridiculous on the radio and ive been at a few matches where we score, the music goes on and then it is disallowed - it sounds very very stupid.if there was one thing music wise that i would want to get rid of it is the music when we score - any music during the game should be banned

"samba de janeiro" has got to stay. Its brilliant when the whole stadium gets rockin after we''ve scored a goal. Cant really comment on music before hand as i dont take my seat untill about a minute before kick off. However, i was quite impressed with the premiership theme tune being played after the last 2 or 3 games.

Totally agree, Fatperson. The goal celebration music gets FCR rocking, even the kids and senior citizens who don''t get into some of the chants throughout the game!

SORRY BUT I THINK THE MUSIC SHOULD STAY!!!!!!!ALTHOUGH THEY SHOULDNT HAVE ONE ONE THE TEAMS COME BACK OUT FOR THE SECOND HALF BUT KEEP SAMBA DE JANEIRO ITS CLASS!

I think that the post goal music adds to the celebrations so should stay.

And at least it is a bit different from the same old dirge you hear at the premier grounds (and portaloo road) - is it Tom Brown?

Post match no music is required - pre match its no more than back ground anyway - although my daughters fave pre match song, Feeders Buck Rogers (I think we''re gonna make it), is now redundant !

OTBC

Get with it. Music can actually ADD to the atmosphere. It might not be to your taste but if done right it can help the build up at the beginning just before the match. It''s got to be better than listening to some "experts" opinion on "why Mulryne should be playing" again!

PS For those posting comments and needing to swear. Its not big and its not clever. Our younger audience do read as well.

Moaners are back moaners are back hello hello!

Some people!!

After winning promotion and almost the title its been a bad season for the serial moaners amongst NCFC supporters.

Then a thread appeared about the pre match and post goal music and suddenly they returned in their droves!!!

The bottom line people is this, if Worthy thought the music wasnt helping the cause it would have been stopped by now. Therefore, in his opinion, it adds to the atmostphere and helps the players perform.

Anyone want to argue against that?

For what its worth Im not a fan of the music but if we are winning games in style they can play the sugar plum fairy for all I care..

I think you mean Tom Hark - which is truly dire. I remember at St Andrews a few years back when the players came out the whole stadium just clapped as one, no music - very impressive.

If we do have to have entrance music then it should either be SpaceFace by Sub Sub or Ride
of the Valkyries (see Apocalypse Now).

Thanks Templeton.

Looks like I am no longer "on the bench" with you on the ratings. Strange. Perhaps I am warming up ready to come on as sub.

But can they please vary what they play. Hearing "Altogether Now " by The Farm before every bloomin'' home game is annoying as hell.

Totally agree with your comments At Last!!!.
Just think back to some of the truly dire times we''ve witnessed throughout the last few years, and let''s just enjoy the moment. Top of the league & havin'' a laugh!
And there is also the fact that I have the dubious fortune to sit next to one of the most miserable men ever, he constantly moans about the music and bitches if I ''accidentally'' knock into him whilst bouncing up and down to Samba De Janero, so lets stop worrying about it.

As a lot of people don''t take thier seats until just before the kick off I say keep the prematch entertainment (I enjoy watching the different warm ups of different teams) and the goal celebration is okay (its original as far as I know?)
but "please please please" stop the pantomine before the game when somebody starts off the "on the ball city" its worse that the old Star Wars introduction. and the barclay now sing a different version to the River end so it never stays in sync. The fans can start these songs on their own.