Sign in to follow this  
kev g

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Do you remember last season when we beat Birmingham @ FCR Steve Bruce said i quote " you could see the difference between the premiership and the 1st division today the best team lost"

Well what i''d like to say that we have never under Worthy been spanked 7-0 @ home and i don''t think we ever will[:D][:D][:D]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Hahaha, I was watching that match on Sky, Brucey looked like he was going to top himself! I wouldn''t be suprised if he was the next premiership manager exit

I was loving watching them get cained still hate them for what they did at cardiff. Talking of cardiff can anyone remeber the song played after brum lifted the cup "rocking all over the world" and now we sing to that tune. Just thought I would bring it up

Sad to see that Bruce is having a torrid time of it really... lets not forget what he did for us as a player for a few years.... i reckon his P45 awaits now though...

Birmingham are a shocking side and it IS his fault... his signings have been woeful and the team has steadily declined over the past few years.. the team that took them up had some quality.. but hardly any of them are left now.. Tebily is.. but the likes of the Horse, Devlin, Ian Bennet... all long gone, or no longer get a look in....

instead of wholesale changes it just needed careful additions by Bruce... he''s blown it now!

jas :)

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Hahaha, I was watching that match on Sky, Brucey looked like he was going to top himself! I wouldn''t be suprised if he was the next premiership manager exit[/quote]

I wouldn''t be surprised if he was the next Norwich manager. Get your money on now.