Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Greeno must be going to Germany now

West Brom goalkeeper Chris Kirkland is set to miss the rest of the season after suffering a broken finger in a training ground accident.

If we win the first two games i reckon robinson should fake an injury thus allowing greeno to take centre stage.....if only for 1 game.

James cannot be 2nd choice. Look at the goal he let in on monday and im sure he let another howler in the week before.

that means either gallacher or lewis in goal for our play off matches should we get there then

I dont think thats gonna be a problem some how.

If the unexpected was to happen, surely you could appeal. If he cant play, lets hope its Palace in the final and AJ has been called up!!!

It was bound to happen. Kirkland is one hell of a sicknote...every season there is something! I think he´s done his finger before at Liverpool either last season or the one before.

Greeno should have been going anyway despite Kirklands injury.How James keeps his place is beyond me.Yes he makes good saves,but most keepers do.Every time i watch highlights of Man City games he is making basic errors.

And yes i was in Denmark to watch his horror show for England against the Danes.

[quote user="NO SURRENDER"]

Greeno should have been going anyway despite Kirklands injury.How James keeps his place is beyond me.Yes he makes good saves,but most keepers do.Every time i watch highlights of Man City games he is making basic errors.

And yes i was in Denmark to watch his horror show for England against the Danes.

[/quote]

Spot on mate.

James wont be about for much longer and is proven to be unreliable. Kirkland is always injured, hasnt played many senior games and is too inexperienced at competative level. Green is proven to be as good as Kirkland and better than James and also has 5 or so years of competitive games, none stop. He doesnt get injured and has the games under his belt.

He should be Englands number 2 when they are all fit.