1128_norwich_city_2023_24_joma_away_kit_

I'm sure you've started a thread or five about it! 😃 😀 

Hope youre having a good Christmas CC. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I'm sure you've started a thread or five about it! 😃😀 

Hope youre having a good Christmas CC. 

You too. Hope you last a few rounds this boxing day and don't hear the bell 😉

I'm hoping that Wagner keeps the line up that has looked so much better...and resist bringing in Gibson in defence to give one example. We've just looked more solid with Kenny as CB and Nunez playing deeper.

Keep a winning team. And today must be about trying to break into a play off place.

Maybe next match look to refresh tired legs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I'm hoping that Wagner keeps the line up that has looked so much better...and resist bringing in Gibson in defence to give one example. We've just looked more solid with Kenny as CB and Nunez playing deeper.

Keep a winning team. And today must be about trying to break into a play off place.

Suppose the issue is that we only played a few days ago and we are playing again in just three days so rotation is probably expected

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Abeit in with that discussion on another thread it does feel interesting to try this current setup again against another stronger team especially without any derby connection

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

Abeit in with that discussion on another thread it does feel interesting to try this current setup again against another stronger team especially without any derby connection

Absolutely, my thoughts too. A busy few days, but in some ways it's a typically Championship week, plus it's the same for all teams. This is an important run of games. We have to stay in touch with the top 6.

Give them a week off over the FA Cup and play a complete scratch team for that.

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Christmas and we're only just wearing the green kit 🤣🤣 barely worth it. 

Anywho, 

Going for a 2-2 draw for this one. 

I really don’t like it, colour and overall design is ok but it looks like they just forgot to design the neckline.

Will Wagner resist changing Kenny for Gibson and moving Kenny to Midfield ?

i wouldn't Kenny has done well not let us down and form has improved 

Idah starting is interesting. Sure he had a good cameo but he always seems to do better off the bench and never seems to do anything when he starts so let's hope he breaks his own curse and bags a goal today

Phew, Gibson's not on the bench. Welcome back, Grant! Suspect he's going to come on with ten or so to go if the outcome is done and dusted.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Idah starting is interesting. Sure he had a good cameo but he always seems to do better off the bench and never seems to do anything when he starts so let's hope he breaks his own curse and bags a goal today

Barnes has not exactly setting the world a light up front either i would have dropped Barnes if one up front 

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Phew, Gibson's not on the bench. Welcome back, Grant! Suspect he's going to come on with ten or so to go if the outcome is done and dusted.

Agree Grant will get 10 or 15 mins. Not sure Idah's the front man for us. Now prove us all wrong my man Idah.

3 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Barnes has not exactly setting the world a light up front either i would have dropped Barnes if one up front 

I think its clear Barnes is more there for his leadership role on the pitch than his abilities to be honest

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I think its clear Barnes is more there for his leadership role on the pitch than his abilities to be honest

Pity we couldn’t put Winston Churchill up front then instead of Barnes

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Exactly the team i would have picked 

Glad wagner has not messed around with midfield and back 4 

It's taken a whole calendar year but Wagner has finally got a nod of approval for his team selection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like that lineup, I'd be inclined to give Fassnacht a run at 10 as I think he's better suited there and Barnes has been cack since he returned, but can't grumble.

looking forward to all the injured players returning - has really believe we can make a  push to the top 6

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Interesting Batth gets the bench spot ahead of Gibson. Maybe he's picked up another knock?

Maybe he's off next week and we're protecting him from picking up said knock 😉

25 minutes ago, Mike w said:

Agree Grant will get 10 or 15 mins. Not sure Idah's the front man for us. Now prove us all wrong my man Idah.

Idahs not the 'front man', he did sterling work on Sat when playing wide, he is a direct replacement for Onel