Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

now its time to play the kids

Shackall, cave brown, rossi J, spillane, hendo, ryan J and even people like martin and eagles should be getting a look in.

Why pick players like charlton, rehman, johansen, robinson, etc who are poor, on loan or leaving.

Why the **** is Charlton being played in midfield when Safri is on the bench, Even Etuhu would be better than Charlton.

Charlton OUT, Rossi IN

Fleming OUT, Rehman IN

Henderson OUT, Ryan IN

Hughes OUT, Spillane IN

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Why the **** is Charlton being played in midfield when Safri is on the bench, Even Etuhu would be better than Charlton.

Charlton OUT, Rossi IN

Fleming OUT, Rehman IN

Henderson OUT, Ryan IN

Hughes OUT, Spillane IN

[/quote]

In case you hadn''t noticed, Safri has been useless since coming back from Africa.  Why Rehman in for Fleming?  He''s not going to be around next year is he?

[quote user="NimChimpskee"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Charlton OUT, Rossi IN

Fleming OUT, Rehman IN

Henderson OUT, Ryan IN

Hughes OUT, Spillane IN

[/quote]

In case you hadn''t noticed, Safri has been useless since coming back from Africa.  Why Rehman in for Fleming?  He''s not going to be around next year is he?

[/quote]

I see your point about Safri but my point was suppose to be get a replacement for Charlton! Rehman (at this moment in time) would be better than Fleming. If Cave-Brown is a right back then play him instead. I didn''t include Cave-Brown because I don''t know what position he plays in.

i disagree re:kids - if we lose then we will not be able to do anything through fear of affecting their development. We may have nothing to play for, but we still have time with the right performances and no other excuses to oust Worthy

It has to be a balance - the youngsters will learn more by playing with some of the regulars. We need to identify the spine of our team for next season (presumably Green, Shackell, Doc, Drury, Safri, Hucks, Earnie) and then try and fit youngsters in around that spine. Having said that, Drury looks like he''s out for a while so he can temporarily moved from the list I made! I don''t see much point in playing Charlton, or any of the loan players if we''re not serious about trying to sign them permanently. I do think there''s space to give the Jarvis brothers and Henderson some decent playing time between now and the end of the season.

----------Lewis--------
-Jarvis-Doc-Shacks-Drury
---------Spillane-Safri-----
-Henderson--------Huckerby
------Jarvis-----Mckenzie---