Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Worthy out!

Could not agree more- its not over till the fat lady sings!!!

Well even if she bursts into song and we get a draw !!!

IT AINT GOOD ENUF!!!!! LONE STRIKER, AGAINST STRUGLING BURNLEY,WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT ALL ABOUT??

Before any pro worthy supporter says where were you, luckily my car packed in and could not make the trip & by god I am glad I did not, even though it cost me £18!!

Still, paid £30 for Palace to see us humiliated,not to mention Millwall, Watford,Stoke, QPR the list is endless. For us to be where we are just shows how S*** the division is!  

So often I have travelled from Wales this year to watch lacklustre performances from a side which should be at least in the play off positions. 

Will not do it next year unless Worthless is GONE!!!!!!! Setting low standards and failing to maintain!!!

WORTHY OUT

WORTHY HAS TO GO!!!

YOU WATCH ANY MANAGER ON THE SIDELINES WHEN THEIR TEAM IS LOSING AND THEY ARE SHOUTING AND MOTIVATING THE PLAYERS!!!

NOT WORTHLESS HE JUST STANDS THEIR CHEWING ON HIS GUM!!!

NO PASSION FOR THE CLUB!!!!

GET HIM OUT BEFORE NEXT SEASON OR WE WILL BE SEING THE SAME AGAIN!!!!

get rid of the tit now!!!!

he has done enough damage to our team/club!!!

he hasnt got any fire in his belly to get the players motivated like other managers ie: ian dowie,neil warnock,stuart pearce!!!

no worthy would rather stand there chewing his gum watching a load of shite rather than shouting and motivating his team to get back in the game!!!

he is absolutely crap!!!!

Bad Performance, Bad Midfielders, Bad Subs, Bad Tactics and No Passion. Why is did Worthy bother turning up!

Nigel Worthington''s managerial performance this season has been diabolical - he has been utterly hopeless, Bad Signings, Bad Tactics, No Motivation, totally inept.  I think we win matches in spite of him.  What on earth is he there for?? Its been 3 years since we scored a free kick!!  Simon charlton (5 career goals) was taking them a couple a games ago!!

I dont even think he is working hard enough anymore - I went with the truce - he failed at the FIRST hurdle!!! PATHETIC.

WORTHY OUT

We are back to square one. ''''We''re caught in a Sit-u-ation and we can''t get out of it'''' (to nick a song title from U2 and a worthy word) and we won''t get out of it until worthy goes. We are caught in this cycle where Worthy will get a result or two to save his neck and to make the board believe he is wonderful, and then it''s back to the utter dire rubbish for another period.

He did not have a clue last night. Burnley are a poor team at the moment. Yet its 4-5-1, and our ''star'' Striker is on the bench and we have Simon Charlton in midfield. What is more perplexing is that Worthy has already announced Charlton will be leaving in the summer so wouldnt it had made more sence to have played a recognised midfielder such as Etuhu as a matter of forward planning. 

As for the continued use the long ball and the hoof ball style we play it can only be down to what Worthy does with the players at Colney.

And its another game gone by without scoring from a set piece. 

The man is a joke. WORHTY OUT NOW! PLEASE!!!!

[quote user="canary to the core"]

WORTHY HAS TO GO!!!

YOU WATCH ANY MANAGER ON THE SIDELINES WHEN THEIR TEAM IS LOSING AND THEY ARE SHOUTING AND MOTIVATING THE PLAYERS!!!

NOT WORTHLESS HE JUST STANDS THEIR CHEWING ON HIS GUM!!!

NO PASSION FOR THE CLUB!!!!

GET HIM OUT BEFORE NEXT SEASON OR WE WILL BE SEING THE SAME AGAIN!!!!

[/quote]

exactly, even cotteral was shouting at his team when they were two up!