Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We CAN win all 7!.

[quote user="At lastnumptey"]

Wiz,

With a bit more support all round, we could have won the last 7 games..

[/quote]

****, what a load of junk, what was wrong with the support at hull, leeds and palace away.  Utter tripe At Last... 

With a better midfield and a right winger maybe we could have won these games, but unfortunatly the guy in charge of getting these players in has 1) sigtned lots of poor midfielders and 2) not signed a right winger...

CJF, I thought about 2 days ago, you said that the idea was to get behind the team, leave everything else to one side until our chances of getting something from the season were actually over. Since then you have sounded like a stuck record. Why can''t we put this to one side while we see what may happen with the rest of the season. 

Wouldn''t it be better if citizen Paul YGB could have each of his various aliases having different characteristics ?

One could be an endless moaner, eternally trying to see the negative side of things. Another one could be an upbeat chap who gets behind the team and club and wants the best for us.

The other could be a chap who is a master of spelling and grammer, well perhaps that''s asking a bit much.

[quote user="At Last"]

With a bit more support all round, we could have won the last 7 games..

[/quote]

[quote user="macdougallqs perm"]CJF, I thought about 2 days ago, you said that the idea was to get behind the team, leave everything else to one side until our chances of getting something from the season were actually over. Since then you have sounded like a stuck record. Why can''t we put this to one side while we see what may happen with the rest of the season. [/quote]

Mac, I think you will find that ''At Last?'' is talking about the PREVIOUS 7 games not the NEXT 7 games, I was just saying that for him to state "With a bit more support all round, we could have won the last 7 games..." which is a dig at someone or something for the PREVIOUS 7, is totally unfair.

Yeah, and I agree with the first sentence of your post, but then its just that you then go on to rake over the deficiencies that you see in our team at present. And, yeah you have a point but it just seems that you can''t help yourself from bringing everything round to Worthington being c**p. But the fact is that recently the team, including some of the midfielders he has brought in, seems to be showing signs of looking pretty good. Obviously you''re entitled to your opinion but I would prefer to wait and see how we do over the next few games and see if they can keep it up. If they can, even if we don''t make the play offs (which we probably won''t) then the signs for next season are promising, if they can''t then the frustration will return and the pressure will be back on to Worthington - and rightly so!  

[quote user="macdougall0s perm"]Yeah, and I agree with the first sentence of your post, but then its just that you then go on to rake over the deficiencies that you see in our team at present. And, yeah you have a point but it just seems that you can''t help yourself from bringing everything round to Worthington being c**p. But the fact is that recently the team, including some of the midfielders he has brought in, seems to be showing signs of looking pretty good. Obviously you''re entitled to your opinion but I would prefer to wait and see how we do over the next few games and see if they can keep it up. If they can, even if we don''t make the play offs (which we probably won''t) then the signs for next season are promising, if they can''t then the frustration will return and the pressure will be back on to Worthington - and rightly so!  [/quote]

you are right - I just can''t help but have a dig..... [:D]  you are absolutely right Mac...  ill try and keep quiet [:#]

Funny! [:)] Anyway, I''ll be right with you if it all goes t**s up again. Which, knowing our superb history with televised games, will probably start tomorrow night. [:(] Still, you never know.

"what a load of junk, what was wrong with the support at hull, leeds and palace away.  Utter tripe At Last...  "

Wiz went to all three of those did he?

Tripe? You should know mate.

Can we all go home now? We can still make the playoffs. Right!! There''s a better chance of finding the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

[quote user="At last?"]

Wiz,

With a bit more support all round, we could have won the last 7 games.

[\quote]

that has to be the most deluded pap i have ever read in my life!

jas :)

"The other could be a chap who is a master of spelling and grammEr, well perhaps that''s asking a bit much." I think you''ll find the word is spelt grammAr, MadDan, good try though. I hope you''ll agree with me that the message is  more important than spelling and grammar. If we''re not careful we could spend the whole time picking holes in each other''s writing, instead of discussing football.