Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

WLY

Must be player of the season Does anyone know how many we have won without him playing?

Yes I''d agree with that although I should imagine Doherty will run him close. Its worrying when your choice player of the season struggles to hold down a position in the team!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Yes I''d agree with that although I should imagine Doherty will run him close. Its worrying when your choice player of the season struggles to hold down a position in the team!![/quote]

Doherty should not be player of the season. We have won of the worst defences in the league and were thinking of giving it to a defender. It should be mcveigh or hucks.

WLY has to win it surely?

Saying that, "we" voted Fleming player of the season after Hucks had single handedly got us promoted, so Doc will probably win it....

[quote user="LarsAxelsson"]

I have already voted for him!!

/Lars, a Norwich fan in Sweden!

(Please visit our site, even if you don´t understand much:-) Ok you can see that it is a Norwich site anyway...

www.svenskafans.com/england/norwich

[/quote]

Hey Lars! Thanks for giving us the link to your website.  By repute, Swedes don''t have much of a sense of humour, but

1. Anyone chosing to support the Canaries right now must enjoy having a good laugh; and

2. With Svenskafans Forum members called Brendan O´Callaghan (how the hell does an Irishman read your posts?) and Delia''s G-String, there''s obviously more to Swedish humour than we realised!

Welcome on board!!  [:)]

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Yes I''d agree with that although I should imagine Doherty will run him close. Its worrying when your choice player of the season struggles to hold down a position in the team!![/quote]

Doherty should not be player of the season. We have won of the worst defences in the league and were thinking of giving it to a defender. It should be mcveigh or hucks.

[/quote] I agree that McVeigh should probably win it over the Doc but just beacuse we have shipped a lot of goals it doesn''t mean one of our defenders can''t have played well consistently all season. You could argue that the attacking players shouldn''t get the award because we haven''t scored nearly as many goals as we should have done this season!!