Sign in to follow this  
Fat Barman

Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Can somebody please explain why the prolific poster-formerly-known-as-Paul-Rankin feels the need to clog up the forum with multiple threads about individual players, when a single thread highlighting his opinions on the Canaries'' midfield players would have sufficed?Surely the ex-software-developer (I refuse to believe he has time in his day to pursue a career and continue to post as frequently as he does) isn''t seeking to take over 1st Wizard''s mantle of chief agitator and general all-round nuisance?Of course I''ve over-reacted to a perceived problem and I don''t expect anyone else''s opinions to be valid here - I just enjoy seeing my name on the front page of the forum!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Can somebody please explain why the prolific poster-formerly-known-as-Paul-Rankin feels the need to clog up the forum with multiple threads about individual players, when a single thread highlighting his opinions on the Canaries'' midfield players would have sufficed?

Surely the ex-software-developer (I refuse to believe he has time in his day to pursue a career and continue to post as frequently as he does) isn''t seeking to take over 1st Wizard''s mantle of chief agitator and general all-round nuisance?

Of course I''ve over-reacted to a perceived problem and I don''t expect anyone else''s opinions to be valid here - I just enjoy seeing my name on the front page of the forum!
[/quote]

FB, it''s all right mate, take it easy, let Paul be, don''t worry about him.  Let''s forget it all and have a pint, eh?  Kaliber for you isn''t it?

"Let''s forget it all and have a pint, eh?  Kaliber for you isn''t it?"

Dont buy it at FCR - the calibre there is terrible

Yeah, Paul''s fine - a true fan - we all have posters who ring our chimes, sometimes!I occasionally feel the need to point out when Paul''s ringing mine - no offence Paul, I was trying to make it light-hearted, sorry if I hit the wrong note [:(]I won''t touch that Kaliber muck, it''s fruit-juice cocktails for me - that won''t help the waistline! Probably better add dried frog pills to stop me ranting. [;)]