1. Tell Gary Doherty to improve his concentration or go. Bring in Sam Sodje or either of the Clarke brothers from Huddersfield

2. Be prepared to keep Flem for experience purposes, but remind him we would barely feature

3. Get rid of Jurgen Colin and bring in another right-back, somone like Greg Halford

4. Get rid of Andy Hughes and Carl Robinson.

5. Sign a right-winger, e.g, Akos Buzasky from Plymouth Argyle or Chris Brunt from Sheffield Wednesday

6. A creative midfielder would be brought in

7. Release Peter "Recycled magic hat" Thorne

8. Sign Johansson and partner him in attack with Earnshaw for the following season. Promote Jarvis to the senior squad.

9. More emphasis into Youth

10. Get the players playing attacking football on the ground and punish them if they play long ball without the Manager''s permission.

I don''t think there are too many who would disagree with any of those points.

One thing is certain, there''s an awfully long "to do" list this summer.

Get a manager who knows how to get the best out of our bunch of under

achieving players instead of blaming it on  everything except himself OTBC

1- Good idea. And it wouldn''t do any harm to sign a new centreback anyway

2- Agreed. Mind you he might want to leave

3- Disagree. Get rid Of MLJ and give Colin til Xmas to sort himself out. Buy a young right back, or get David Wright if he''s free

4- Get rid of one or the other, preferably Robinson.

5- Great idea, preferably Brunt of those two. Although I like Marney and I wouldn''t mind having him permenantly

6-  Can''t argue with that

7- Ideally we could sell him

8- I''d like to sign him but I don''t know about a partnership with Earnie. Agree about Jarvis

9- Can''t argue with that

10- Or that

I''d also like to see various members of the squad given til christmas to improve, with the promise of being shipped out in January if not- Colin and Hendo spring to mind. Rather more controversially, I''d sell Green if we could get a decent price for him, he seems to be going completely stale and he hasn''t improved much of late. Also, i''d make Shackell team captain.

"6. A creative midfielder would be brought in"

Who? Whilst I agree with most of your sentiments, it''s easy just to say you''ll bring someone in. You managed to name names to play wide right, showing that you''ve identified players who could improve our side. But "a creative midfielder" is a bit vague!

Otherwise, I agree with everything!

[quote user="Tacklebury"]

"6. A creative midfielder would be brought in"

Who? Whilst I agree with most of your sentiments, it''s easy just to say you''ll bring someone in. You managed to name names to play wide right, showing that you''ve identified players who could improve our side. But "a creative midfielder" is a bit vague!

Otherwise, I agree with everything!

[/quote]

Jason Koumas £1.5 million if Cardiff fail to get promoted - they cannot afford the asking price.

Proven player whom got WBA promoted and has scored 12 times with numerous assists this season.

ClubFromToFeeLeagueFA CupLeague cupOther
Cardiff27-07-2005 Loan 36 (2)110 (0)02 (1)10 (0)0
West Brom29-08-2002 £ 2250000 69 (15)144 (1)05 (0)00 (0)0
Tranmere20-02-199829-08-2002Trainee 96 (31)259 (0)59 (5)20 (0)0
Totals£ 2250000201 (48)5013 (1)516 (6)30 (0)0
goals / game0.200.350.13 n/a
AppsGoalsAppsGoalsAppsGoalsAppsGoals

Convincing him to come here is the problem....  No wait, convincing Worthy he can do the laps, weights and rough em up in training is the problem!!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Jason Koumas £1.5 million if Cardiff fail to get promoted - they cannot afford the asking price.

[/quote] They might well be able to afford him if someone comes in to sign Jerome!!