Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

OK...we''ve had Wizards First Rule taking over the boards forever, but now we are discussing cheese???????

This really is proof that the tensions of this season have become too much for us all.

And I thought the lunatics were running the asylum when Chase was in charge. How wrong I was.

I came here tonight to make a sensible (relativly speaking) post about the Stoke game but forget it...I''ll go with the flow.

Anyone noticed just how much cheese it''s possible to eat after drinking lots of alcohol? There''s always cheese in the fridge. Much more so than under Hamilton. I think that says something.

Rip it off
Throw it down
Cut a little Stilton.
Keep it sliced
Splendid Brie,
Bravo, eat some cheese.
On the board, the Barclay,
Never mind the Wensum.
Steady on, here he comes
Worthy has mature....

...Cheddar, Cheddar, Cheddar.

Gawd, I need help

Here in the US there is an American Football team called the Green Bay Packers who also play in the mighty Yellow and Green,

Their fans are called Cheeseheads.

http://members.aol.com/overdawg/

https://mhcheese.merchanthost.net/appieshop/index.cgi

stress, worry, don''t be daft, if we were stressed mate

we would be talking chocolate

and don''t get me started on that subject, please

if you are out there mr cheeseboard, go and get your board back

what is it with people who put a uniform on and think they rule the world, who needs them anyway, we can all find our seats okay!! I say get rid and save the money.

I''ve known Mr Cheeseboard for a LONG time. We''re probably about the most passionate Norwich supporters in the Riverend. It''s nice to see the Cheeseboard back today and supporting another City win. It hasn''t been the same since the ORIGINAL Cheeseboard was confiscated. I think City have suffered since and have been nervous since it''s disapperance. It''s such a shame that only a few seem to think that such a lot of innocent fun is harmful. I''m almost 50 and think anything that can get the Riverend "going" can only bring the best out in the fans. Maybe I''m old fashioned but isn''t that what football''s all about? Having fun and letting off steam?

Anyway let''s support the Cheeseboard because it''s here to stay. And I for one am glad that we have something other teams don''t have. And that''s a team at the top of league and a Mr Cheese.

Come on you Yellows and go CHEESEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m sorry but if I''m clever I should get the cheese before you have time to set a trap. lol

Its miss actually! I don''t much like cheese so that won''t work, if you want to catch me.

I''ve known Mr Cheeseboard for a LONG time. We''re probably about the most passionate Norwich supporters in the Riverend. It''s nice to see the Cheeseboard back today and supporting another City win. I''ve been following the boyz since 1962. Yes I know, I hear what you''re saying. What''s this old idiot on about? Can''t anybody remember the ''59 cup run? No I can''t remember it either but I bet lots can. What about Charlie Canary etc? So come on City fans, wake up, let''s get behind the team. The Cheeseboard is only the latest reinacarnation of Charlie Canary. And it hasn''t been the same since the ORIGINAL Cheeseboard was confiscated has it? I think City have suffered since and have been nervous since it''s disapperance. It''s such a shame that only a few seem to think that such a lot of innocent fun is harmful. I''m almost 50 and think anything that can get the Riverend "going" can only bring the best out in the fans. Maybe I''m old fashioned but isn''t that what football''s all about? Having fun and letting off steam?

Anyway let''s support the Cheeseboard because it''s here to stay. And I for one am glad that we have something other teams don''t have. And that''s a team at the top of league and a Mr Cheese.

Come on you Yellows and go CHEESEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic support for the Cheeseboard today, a shout went up on 61 minutes and we could hear it in block Q, keep it going.

A lot of people slag the Riverend but there was good support all round apart from City stand and Upper Barclay who were very quiet. Respect to Snakepit, they sounded very loud and started most songs.

I was in the City Stand yesterday, as usual, and I left the ground with very little voice left. There is noise there, but not enough people join in to really persuade significant numbers to get involved. It''s a shame ''cos I, for one, just cannot sit there and be quiet. Doesn''t seem right at all to me!
You''re right about the cheeseboard thing yesterday, Freddy. It could be heard loud and clear from where I was. Am thinking about e-mailing Soccer AM about it. (Would your dad be ok about this, Martin?)

where do you sit susie b , but yes i think more and more people are joining in but it does take the first brave people to start it. yesterday the chant ''stand up if youre top of the league'' promped one fan to stand up for a while he was the only one. then a few more decided to stand up. then the original fan who stood up tunred round and waved his hands to try and get more people up and there must have been about 200 people standing up , a record for us riverenders.

i also work with mr.cheeseboard and no he is not a patient at hellesdon hospital or sometimes i do wonder. he''s very down at the moment about the loss of his beloved cheeseboard so come norwich city give it back to him,so we can all continue to cheer on mr. cheeseboard !!!!!

susie b,
I''m in the city stand too perhaps we can meet up and have a chat at halftime one day.

I am in the Wensum Wing of the City Stand. Where are you, cityangel? Are you near enough to me to help influence those who seem hell bent on sittiing back and simply being entertained for ninety minutes?

this site has been infiltrated!it is well known to myself and the right honorable lord cheeseboard of edam that colin matthews[statto]to his mates is actually a SOUTHAMPTON fan, site administrator be aware

Hi Mouse,

Yes I did say almost the same thing. I''m new to this message board stuff. Apologises. And to nolegs. No I can''t remember that far back. Not quite!

How I miss seeing Norwich play....I''ve been lucky enough to see them twice in the past few years at Carrow Road. Proud to see them playing so well now, they deserve Premiership!

Can''t wait to make my next trip across the pond to visit my good pal TJ (Martin Hooker). And I''ve been priviledged to throw a few Headcrackers down with that guy Colin! WOAH!! =)

On the ball City!!!

-Drew in Philadelphia, PA, USA
(and I wholeheartedly agree about the Philadelphia Cream Cheese mentioned in an earlier post - it''s crap in a wrapper)

Well me (gaz garrod) and my mate troy garrod sit the n and p stand lower tier, we accationally hear this man shout cheeseboard and has a board with him, everyone seems to join in. Im very confussed but find it rather amusing, this man is a legend!. I still dont know why he shouts cheeseboard tho plz sum1 help me!!!!

Martin, or anyone else, have you emailed Soccer AM yet? My mate Robbie is Fixtures Man and he said that you should email Soccer AM because they could well be interested. Robbie went to university in Norwich too, he lived on Dereham Road. I''m sure he''d work to get it on the programme.
Come on Cheeseboard!

If no one has e-mailed Soccer Am yet, I will gladly do so tomorrow as I am not in at work (dentist...HELP) and will have time to put something together in the afternoon. I just wanted to know if this was alright with you, Martin, and with your dad, before I went ahead and did it. Perhaps you could let me know on here sometime before tomorrow. Cheers.